Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Turner To FIU « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 05, 2013, 08:30:39 AM

After an ugly Steelers win, I heard Coach Tomlin state that "Excuses are tools of the incompetent."
Ever since, I've carried that quote with me and have applied it to many situations.

It's actually a famous poem/haiku called "Excuses"

Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent.  Used to build monuments of nothingness.  Those who excel in it seldom excel in anything else but excuses.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 05, 2013, 12:12:03 PM

After an ugly Steelers win, I heard Coach Tomlin state that "Excuses are tools of the incompetent."
Ever since, I've carried that quote with me and have applied it to many situations.

Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent.  Used to build monuments of nothingness.  Those who excel in it seldom excel in anything else but excuses.

Very cool.  Thanks for the knowledge.  I always enjoy learning new stuff.

Turn the page.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 05, 2013, 01:24:17 PM

I would've posted it earlier but......naw just kiddin  :)

Cheers.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 05, 2013, 11:42:17 PM

Marc Trestman for QB coach?

He is a prime candidate for the Bears job

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/nfl/story/2013/01/05/sp-nfl-chicago-bears-montreal-alouettes-marc-trestman.html

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 05, 2013, 11:51:38 PM

I would've posted it earlier but......naw just kiddin  :)

Cheers.

;) well played

Turn the page.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Turner To FIU « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools