Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conratulations!!! YOU « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
« : January 04, 2013, 06:43:09 AM »

Are now head coach of the newly minted Orlando Mice NFL franchise. 

You now need to hire a HC and find a QB to lead your new franchise.  Andy Reid is available in this scenario.

Do you pick an NFL retread coach?  A newbie like Kelly?  Is Alex Smith your QB of choice or do you gamble on a Tyler? Trade for Flynn? Cassel?  Moore?  Vick?

Have some fun here.

DonkeyHunter

Pro Bowler

« #1 : January 04, 2013, 07:40:43 AM »

Bring in Tim Tebow as your starting quarterback. Doesn't matter who you hire as a coaching staff. Tebow would lead the team to an inaugural season of 1-15 or perhaps 2-14. You then have the best chance at the "Johnny Football" sweepstakes. Blow the rest of your draft that year trading Epcot and the Magic Kingdom to jump back into the first round and grab Clowney as well. Then offer everything Disney owns that you didn't give away to trade back into the first round and give it to Bill Belichick along with your soul. Winning!

Live4BUCS

Second String

« #2 : January 04, 2013, 07:42:58 AM »

I would Hire Lovie Smith as Head Coach

Ron Meeks as DCoord(check he defensive rankings when he was with Indy)

Norv Turner as Ocoord

Alex Smith would be my QB

Reggie Bush/Steven Jackson i would sign at RB(UFA's)

sign WR's Amendola/D Bowe/Greg Jennings

sign DE Cliff Avril

My First round draft pick would be best avail LT/DE

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #3 : January 04, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »

I'm good with Live until the Alex Smith pick.  Why would you want a weak armed game manager?  At least get a strong armed game manager; they'll at least give you a chance to win you superbowls (see Dilfer, B. Johnson). 

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Naismith

Hall of Famer
« #4 : January 04, 2013, 12:03:07 PM »

Where do we draft in this scenario?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

buc_on_or_buc_off

Second String

« #5 : January 04, 2013, 01:16:00 PM »

Aggressively go after Oline in FA and in Draft. If line is decent enough get vick if not take Tebow.. Pick up Bowe and Jennings, add legarette blount along with cadillac williams if he wants to.stick around as a third down back. Defense I grab grimes byrd and mike jenkins, osi and freeney, and the best of everything else I can get.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #6 : January 04, 2013, 01:58:36 PM »

HC- Schott, Gruden, or Reid
OC- mark Helfrich
DC- Kiffen or Zimmer

Qb- Rivers or Flacco (best of bad situation ATM) placeholders.
Rb- Hillis and/or Reggie Bush (same problem)Maybe Blount.
Wr- Greg Jennings or bowe at #1 and Welker @ slot.
TE- Bennett, Heath Miller(blocking), and maybe Dustin Keller
OL- Long, trueblood, joeckel from draft, and whoever else can plug in on cheap.

DL- Osi and freeney and build. I like bobo's idea.
LB-chase Thomas in 2nd, urlacher, and maualuga (if money isn't a problem by then)
Cb- grimes and jammer
Safety- jump back in the second round and pick up McDonald by using a fourth to move up. Then whoever else could fit. Maybe an undrafted later on.
« : January 04, 2013, 02:06:11 PM Benchwarmer#1 »

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #7 : January 04, 2013, 05:50:11 PM »

First things first. Make bucsWTF the official mice-merch-man.

Everything else will just work itself out.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Conratulations!!! YOU « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools