Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DaQuan Bowers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 04, 2013, 05:37:42 PM

Coming off a torn achilles is one of the longest recoveries in football, so the fact that he came back fast, shows that he's dedicated and focused at a young age.  He started to come on at the end of the season and flashed his athleticism...  He is certainly not a pure speed rusher, really none of our guys are, but his combination of speed and power is unlike anybody else on our team and maybe in the entire NFC South for that matter. 

Personally, I like our DE's, Clayborn looked great this year until he tore his ACL while sacking Romo and Bennett is very solid against the run and pass.  If anything we need to get the other DT spot improved, Sheldon Richardson of Mizzou or Henry Melton through free agency would be awesome moves.  Roy Miller is great against the run but offers nothing for a pass rush.

+1 Well Said

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 04, 2013, 09:40:07 PM

the fact that he played at all this year is a borderline medical miracle.  this offseason, for the first time in his young pro career, he'll actually get to train to improve rather than rehab.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 04, 2013, 09:47:20 PM

Finish the season next year without AC, Bowers and McCoy then I believe the injury-prone argument. All three of these guys for 16 games and only good can happen.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 04, 2013, 10:02:55 PM

Finish the season next year without AC, Bowers and McCoy then I believe the injury-prone argument. All three of these guys for 16 games and only good can happen.

Finish the season with AC, Bowers, McCoy in there and ill tell you they aren't injury prone. For now I'm under the impression they can't do that.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DaQuan Bowers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools