Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman courtside at Nuggets-Clippers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

: January 04, 2013, 02:02:36 PM

I forgot to post this the other night when I was watching the game on NBATV, but he was sitting courtside with this model chick at the Clippers @ Nuggets game. Was random as hell because the game was in Denver where Freeman has no connections to, as well as having zero connections of my knowledge to any players on each team. Just was something interesting I thought I'd share with you guys since we don't really see too many of our current Bucs in the public eye.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/quarterback-josh-freeman-of-the-tampa-bay-bucks-and-guest-news-photo/158864473

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 04, 2013, 02:40:21 PM

It's the offseason. He's probably on vacation. Maybe that's his girlfriend. Maybe it's just a friend. Maybe it's family. Bottom line...it doesn't matter. If he wants to catch a game in Denver, LA, or Australia for that matter...it's his life and his offseason. I could care less. He deserves to take some time off and do whatever (and whomever for that matter) he wants...if that's the case...lol.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#2 : January 04, 2013, 02:43:12 PM

I have no problem with him taking a little time off after the season.

I think he could do better than her though.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 04, 2013, 02:46:38 PM

I didn't get the impression it was posted in a negative light, just a picture of the Bucs QB at an NBA game.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

gone

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 04, 2013, 02:53:36 PM

I didn't get the impression it was posted in a negative light, just a picture of the Bucs QB at an NBA game.

The instinct to apologize for Freeman - even when he isn't being criticized - is strong in his supporters.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 04, 2013, 02:54:09 PM

My comment wasn't bashing the post...I was just saying that he has the right to do what he wants and he has money and he can take trips anywhere he wants. It's not odd to see people show up at various games all over the country...even if they aren't from there. Also remember that Josh grew up in the Mid West in Kansas City and the closest NBA team (when he was growing up) was probably the Bulls or Nuggets. He might just be a Nuggets fan.

McCoy93

Starter

#6 : January 04, 2013, 02:54:15 PM

i didn't know Freeman played for the bucks

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 04, 2013, 02:55:21 PM

i didn't know Freeman played for the bucks

Haha...yeah...I caught that too.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#8 : January 04, 2013, 03:08:31 PM

Exactly what it was. And was just so random to see him there of all places that I thought it deserved a thread.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 04, 2013, 03:21:13 PM

He's from KC.  Denver isn't that far away.  Not a bad place to spend New Years.  Good for him.  Just keep your nose clean, Josh.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 04, 2013, 03:29:18 PM

The instinct to apologize for Freeman - even when he isn't being criticized - is strong in his supporters.
Just like the Blount ones huh?  :P

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#11 : January 04, 2013, 03:42:07 PM

I just hope that he didn't pick that location due to a recent change in the state law.

2002Champs2055

Rookie

#12 : January 04, 2013, 03:51:35 PM

I just hope that he didn't pick that location due to a recent change in the state law.

Hmmmm

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 04, 2013, 03:55:33 PM

lol good point.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 04, 2013, 04:00:45 PM

Was random as hell because the game was in Denver where Freeman has no connections to, as well as having zero connections of my knowledge to any players on each team.

Maybe we should hire Barnaby Jones to find out why he was there.

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman courtside at Nuggets-Clippers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools