Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Maybe this is a lil premature.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Heisenbuc

Rookie

#30 : January 07, 2013, 01:39:33 AM

Ugh, I envy that secondary. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now

Gonna have a wet dream about us with the Seattle secondary...

Seriously, if we had those four guys, who would be better than us? New England, Denver and maybe Houston when they don't suck like they have the last 5 weeks?

Say my name...

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 07, 2013, 01:42:28 AM

A lot of teams would look much better with that secondary. Can you imagine the Patriots with those 4 guys? They probably would go 19-0.

McCoy93

Starter

#32 : January 07, 2013, 01:47:17 AM

Gus Bradley the defensive coordinator for the hawks use to be our linebacking coach; what a job he has done

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 07, 2013, 12:58:01 PM

atlanta better pray washington wins. the seahawks defense and marshawn lynch will destroy them

Love this group, though is Browner still suspended? It's crazy how much talent the Seahawks have gotten from mid/late round picks.

Hard not to like the Seahawk organization, given how well they have drafted and how much all the "draft experts" hated on their picks. That's why the Mel Kipers of the world are reporting for ESPN and not in a draft room for an NFL team.

Worth noting that our college scouting director, Eric Stokes, was Seahawks Asst. Director of College Scouting for the Seahawks.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 07, 2013, 01:08:45 PM

I hope Atlanta gets to the Super Bowl.  I have a fantasy playoff team (draft), with all Broncos and Falcons.  Winning $270 is more important to me than what team makes it to the Super Bowl.  The Bucs aren't in it, so I'm rooting for my wallet.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#35 : January 07, 2013, 03:01:51 PM

I don't want Atlanta to win but I see them pulling it off. Interesting thing is that the 3 teams Falcons loss to in previous playoffs made it to superbowl and two won it(Cardinals,Packers and Giants).

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 07, 2013, 03:08:27 PM

Seahawks were impressive; I think the W in Washington against a hot QB and their fans was tougher than winning in Atlanta will be...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 07, 2013, 04:03:18 PM

Seattle has a well rounded squad. They can run, pass, stop the run and stop the pass. I think they beat ATL. SF-SEA NFC Championship Game.

Agreed , they could easily beat Atlanta.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 07, 2013, 06:25:41 PM

I hope Atlanta gets to the Super Bowl.  I have a fantasy playoff team (draft), with all Broncos and Falcons.  Winning $270 is more important to me than what team makes it to the Super Bowl.  The Bucs aren't in it, so I'm rooting for my wallet.

Should've picked different players. Go 'Hawks!!

-------------------------------------------------------

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 08, 2013, 08:50:46 AM

Should've picked different players. Go 'Hawks!!

It's a draft.  Gotta pick the best available.  I ended up with 7 Falcons and 7 Broncos.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Maybe this is a lil premature.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools