Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PLAYERS SAY LESSONS WERE LEARNED IN 2012 « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportVH

Starter
: January 04, 2013, 02:07:25 PM

As the Buccaneers cleaned out their lockers last week at One Buc Place, a handful spoke to Pewter Report regarding the 2012 season, and the culture change within the organization.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8690:&Itemid=15

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 04, 2013, 02:17:29 PM

Go back and learn the lessons, improve the talent on D, get some competition at QB and I think 2013 will be a great season. Must have another strong offseason first.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 04, 2013, 02:47:05 PM

The lesson Blount learned is he has no future with the Bucs, and that's a damned shame. If Martin is ever lost to injury, the Bucs are screwed. Next year I hope to see Michael Smith more involved. I was expecting a rotation at RB and that never happened. 2012 was a confidence builder for the Bucs. I like that the Bucs were the only team to beat Atlanta at home. Odd that their three losses were all within the division.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS PLAYERS SAY LESSONS WERE LEARNED IN 2012 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools