Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Football « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

: January 05, 2013, 01:25:47 AM

The only QB worth watching tonight was Johnny football. I hate to say it but I almost want to tank next year for this guy. What a performance and he is deadly accurate intermediate wise.

Running wise, well he runs better than probably 90% of thr RBs in football today. The way he stops on a dime, changes directions, and accelerates freaks me out.

Next year is his last for sure.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 05, 2013, 01:55:55 AM

I still think Clowney will be the #1 pick, but Johnny could be right there.  And lets hope the Bucs are NO WHERE near that pick.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#2 : January 05, 2013, 02:11:13 AM

I still think Clowney will be the #1 pick, but Johnny could be right there.  And lets hope the Bucs are NO WHERE near that pick.

I hope so too, just saying.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 05, 2013, 02:13:53 AM

I've been saying for quite awhile now that IF freeman doesn't pan out, their main objective should be to draft this guy.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 05, 2013, 02:17:10 AM

I've been saying for quite awhile now that IF freeman doesn't pan out, their main objective should be to draft this guy.

Most likely that will require a 0-16 record, or maybe 1-15.

My heart couldn't stand a season like that.  Johnny Football or no Johnny Football.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 05, 2013, 02:22:37 AM

Funny thing is that's what it takes to get the guys that fans clamor for. Complain complain complain but it's the losing that gets you these guys.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#6 : January 05, 2013, 02:24:30 AM

It's crazy that the likely first 3 picks next year (Clowney, Manziel, Lee) would also be the first 3 picked this year.  It sucks to be a Chiefs fan and know you had the first pick the year in between 2 very top heavy (as in elite talent) drafts.  Hell, you could even make a case that 2015's top picks (Mariota, Amari Cooper) would be the top 2 picks if eligible this year.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 05, 2013, 02:30:22 AM

My heart couldn't stand a season like that.  Johnny Football or no Johnny Football.

I don't say this often, but with this offensive cast surrounding, I'd sell the farm for Johnny.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#8 : January 05, 2013, 02:33:29 AM

Can you say Herschel Walker trade #2?

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 05, 2013, 02:41:17 AM

It's crazy that the likely first 3 picks next year (Clowney, Manziel, Lee) would also be the first 3 picked this year.  It sucks to be a Chiefs fan and know you had the first pick the year in between 2 very top heavy (as in elite talent) drafts.  Hell, you could even make a case that 2015's top picks (Mariota, Amari Cooper) would be the top 2 picks if eligible this year.

Marquise Lee is a beast!

If Manziel does come out after next season, I think the 1st 3 picks will be as you listed.

You see that hit Clowney put on Shoelace as he took the handoff in the Outback Bowl?!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : January 05, 2013, 02:43:08 AM

I don't say this often, but with this offensive cast surrounding, I'd sell the farm for Johnny.

I absolutely want the Bucs to go 0-16, get rid of Freeman, fire Schiano and draft Johnny Football.   Everything would be right again for all Buc fans if that happened.   FINALLY the team would be worth watching again.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 05, 2013, 02:46:59 AM

I absolutely want the Bucs to go 0-16, get rid of Freeman, fire Schiano and draft Johnny Football.   Everything would be right again for all Buc fans if that happened.   FINALLY the team would be worth watching again.

Dude, we get it. You want the bucs to lose every season. We've heard it all before.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 05, 2013, 02:51:30 AM

Not at all.   Once they get Johnny Football, I hope they go 16-0

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 05, 2013, 03:35:03 AM

Not at all.   Once they get Johnny Football, I hope they go 16-0

Your off the Tebow bandwagon ?    Good move, I knew you would come to your senses sooner or later.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 05, 2013, 08:56:38 AM

Dominik obviously isn't bright enough to figure out that Tebow would be a winning solution.    That's why I suggested Russell Wilson last year and now Johnny Football.    I still think Tebow is the guy they should get, but it's pretty obvious Dominik doesn't know how to win.   I'm hoping Johnny Football is too good (in his mind) to turn down or that Dominik gets fired and someone brings in either Tebow or Johnny Football.   Either one would be great.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Johnny Football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools