Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - DA'QUAN BOWERS, BUCS' CAP ROOM, JOSH FREEMAN EXTENSION NEWS, « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: January 05, 2013, 10:41:59 AM

Why is Bucs DE Da'Quan Bowers poised for stardom in 2013? Will the Bucs offer QB Josh Freeman a contract extension in the offseason? How much salary cap room does Tampa Bay have in 2013? Get the answers to these questions, plus insight on LB Lavonte David and SS Mark Barron and more in this edition of SR's Fab 5.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8691:&Itemid=15

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#1 : January 05, 2013, 11:50:00 AM

Quincy Black may be done with football, any chance we go after a stud MLB this off season and slide Mason Foster over to OLB, his natural position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 05, 2013, 12:06:05 PM

While the Bucs might have entertained the notion of offering a contract extension before Freeman heads into his contract year in 2013, that late-season skid has dispelled that idea. Instead, the front office is being patient with the fourth-year player, who will turn just 25 on January 13, and wants to see how he performs next season before deciding whether or not to re-sign him and for how much.

Thank. God.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 05, 2013, 12:12:39 PM

How are yall for certain, Bowers knee is stress free?

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 05, 2013, 12:12:53 PM

Chace, you shouldn't share PI info on the red board

PR has to eat too...
Just saying

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

#5 : January 05, 2013, 12:19:24 PM

Screw that. Chace please continue to post insider information. I paid 10 bucks for a years worth of magazines and they went "digital" they stole $10 from me I hope they eat turd

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 05, 2013, 12:22:58 PM

PR has to eat too...
Just saying

Yes, dad.

I wasn't "sharing" anything. If PR has a problem with what I posted, then I'm sure they will let me know and I will gladly comply if they want a change made. Mind ya.
: January 05, 2013, 12:26:25 PM chace1986

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#7 : January 05, 2013, 12:40:43 PM

He's right, Chace.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 05, 2013, 02:42:03 PM

Yeah, you should delete that before someone quotes it

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 05, 2013, 04:26:34 PM

PR has to eat too...
Just saying

Yes, dad.

I wasn't "sharing" anything. If PR has a problem with what I posted, then I'm sure they will let me know and I will gladly comply if they want a change made. Mind ya.

Kinda like Nunya Bidness

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : January 05, 2013, 04:30:46 PM

Screw that. Chace please continue to post insider information. I paid 10 bucks for a years worth of magazines and they went "digital" they stole $10 from me I hope they eat turd

Why that's outrageous! You should leave, and not come back.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 05, 2013, 04:43:33 PM

PR has to eat too...
Just saying

Yes, dad.

Don't shoot the messenger:

10. Sharing content from Pewter Insider articles is strictly prohibited unless it is done in the Article Commenting feature in Pewter Insider articles or on the Pewter Insider message board. Sharing premium content with non-subscribers is strictly forbidden. Persons in violation of this forum regulation will be subject to immediate termination of their Pewter Report and/or Pewter Insider subscription and will not receive a refund. Pewter Report also forbids the posting of other websites' premium content in our forums.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR's FAB 5 - DA'QUAN BOWERS, BUCS' CAP ROOM, JOSH FREEMAN EXTENSION NEWS, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools