Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud in the playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

: January 05, 2013, 03:33:51 PM

Due to ANOTHER Texan ILB injury... http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Tim-Dobbins-the-latest-Texans-ILB-to-land-on-IR/110f089c-93a1-41d1-9985-0061b6f07d03
    We'll see what he does in their 3-4 scheme...

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 05, 2013, 03:39:29 PM

And I just switched my pick to the Bengals and swapped out RBs in my playoff fantasy league.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : January 05, 2013, 03:48:43 PM

I'm in Houston this week.   I didn't know he was starting!   

I'm leaving the office now to go pick up some tickets to the game.   Go Ruud!    He's my boy! 

I'm out...

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 05, 2013, 04:13:24 PM

I'm leaving the office now to go pick up some tickets to the game.   Go Ruud!    He's my boy! 

I'm out...

hahah of course

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 05, 2013, 04:45:37 PM

I'm out...

hahah of course

He's such a liar lol...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 05, 2013, 04:47:35 PM

and an attention whore

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 05, 2013, 05:09:45 PM

Looks like Java made the game. He's obviously the old man on the left. The fatass on the right? Morgan is my guess.

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#7 : January 05, 2013, 06:31:09 PM

He can't even start over backups lol

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 05, 2013, 07:35:54 PM

I didn't make it to the game.   Ended up watching most of it at a sportsbar but now back in the hotel.   Ruud is a baller.   It would be good to see him get a ring.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 05, 2013, 08:50:37 PM

I didn't make it to the game.   Ended up watching most of it at a sportsbar but now back in the hotel.   Ruud is a baller.   It would be good to see him get a ring.
What a baller, his stat linbe for the night was 1 tackle and... hang on... wait, I'm sure there's more... just a sec... nope, that's it, a single tackle.
God that's impressive even by his standards.

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 05, 2013, 09:18:57 PM

What a baller, his stat linbe for the night was 1 tackle and... hang on... wait, I'm sure there's more... just a sec... nope, that's it, a single tackle.

why do you even waste your time?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 05, 2013, 09:22:47 PM

was it a special teams tackle?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 05, 2013, 09:44:43 PM

why do you even waste your time?
I get bored sometimes so play along with the trolls before they go back under their bridges.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 05, 2013, 11:17:35 PM

Congratulations to Ruud.   Still living the dream.    I hope Mason Foster is watching how you win in this league.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#14 : January 06, 2013, 12:25:59 AM

Congratulations to Ruud.   Still living the dream.    I hope Mason Foster is watching how you win in this league.

I hope Foster has more fire, wanting to win a ring as a STARTER. Even Carr has 2 rings, still i doubt Freeman is jealous of his 'success', nor is Carr an alternative to him.
BTW i would not mind Ruud riding the bench here and maybe get two tackles for us. If this is what you want... interesting atleast.

Still i would be happy for Ruud, should the Texans win it all, getting him a ring, even if its just as some kind of waterboy.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud in the playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools