Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud in the playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 07, 2013, 01:06:38 PM

If you think the "best" in franchise history is a guy who has mediocre results with the best surrounding cast in Buc history, then Freeman is your man.    Freeman is far from the best buc QB ever.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 07, 2013, 01:52:16 PM

If you think the "best" in franchise history is a guy who has mediocre results with the best surrounding cast in Buc history, then Freeman is your man.    Freeman is far from the best buc QB ever.

Name a QB in bucs history who has more TDs than Freeman. But maybe you think an offense does not have to score TD, still confused by Grudens red zone offense.

Is Grudens offensive genius brand up for debate aswell, since Schiano did have a better offense in his 1st year, way better than every 'offenses' Gruden put on the field for SEVEN years. Just as pointless as Ruud's team MVP award.

But this is probable just because of all the talent on offense, right? Gruden picked Caddy and Ruud instead of Rodgers and Vjax, now you know why his offense sucked. If you want you can add the Hillis pick for the retired Plummer, an AppSt WR that has caught less balls than a S having the same name etc...

Ruud pretty much has not done anything, far from the role model Foster should look at.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 07, 2013, 02:22:45 PM

and a attention whore

Fixed it for ya

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 07, 2013, 10:08:53 PM

Name a QB in bucs history who has more weapons than Freeman.

The current team has more talent surrounding the QB than any Bucs team in history

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : January 07, 2013, 10:16:46 PM

With all those weapons, Tebow would have won 3 games MAX

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 08, 2013, 06:40:47 AM

You can't really speculate on that.   But given that Tebow is better than Freeman, the Bucs would have won more than 7 with Tebow.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 08, 2013, 09:35:48 AM

Name a QB in bucs history who has more weapons than Freeman.

The current team has more talent surrounding the QB than any Bucs team in history

yeah, gruden sucked at getting talent here. Once we have loaded up again, we can get him back to put us over the hump, then it does not matter if he is drafting Ruud over Vjax.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 08, 2013, 11:49:57 AM

QaZ, THAT is both hilarious, and a great idea.  It's a win/win for us board members...either Gruden takes us to the promise land again(with the team someone else built) or he bombs and maybe certain posters will put down his nutsac and just step away.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 08, 2013, 12:05:44 PM

QaZ, THAT is both hilarious, and a great idea.  It's a win/win for us board members...either Gruden takes us to the promise land again(with the team someone else built) or he bombs and maybe certain posters will put down his nutsac and just step away.

Strange that you consider you have to fondle a man's nutsac in order to talk positively about him.     Your Dad must have raised you in a strange way.   Most guys don't even think about other men's nutsacs.   I know I don't.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 08, 2013, 12:27:17 PM

Strange that you consider you have to fondle a man's nutsac in order to talk positively about him.     Your Dad must have raised you in a strange way.   Most guys don't even think about other men's nutsacs.   I know I don't.

Some think about other men's nutsacs others about their rears, so i guess both share your 'language' and preferences.

...it sounds like you have a Gruden suppository up your ass that is lodged in and hardened so it's always on your mind. ...

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#40 : January 08, 2013, 12:33:04 PM

Strange that you consider you have to fondle a man's nutsac in order to talk positively about him.     Your Dad must have raised you in a strange way.   Most guys don't even think.   I know I don't.

Java is a baller.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 08, 2013, 12:36:40 PM

RUUUUUUDDDDD!!

Remember those cheers. Didnt take long for that to die.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#42 : January 08, 2013, 02:31:50 PM

They didn't die, they just turned into BOOOOOOOOOO. Same player.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 08, 2013, 02:32:58 PM

haha I think your right.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 08, 2013, 04:04:00 PM

They didn't die, they just turned into BOOOOOOOOOO. Same player.

that's Freeman

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud in the playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools