Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With all the talk of firing Sheridan... « previous next »
Page: 1

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: January 06, 2013, 01:34:26 AM

People are quick to forget we are the #1 Rushing Defense in the NFL.

I really want to see what this guy can do once we have worthy cornerbacks in place instead of tuesday's garbage pickup.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 06, 2013, 01:42:41 AM

Need CB's....but need a pass rush too.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 07, 2013, 03:17:36 AM

Well, Bowers and Clayborn should be full-speed next year. I'm looking forward to that.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 07, 2013, 03:19:43 AM

To be fair to our DL, people were getting wide open on quick slants. You can't get sacks when you have no time to get even get there.

Wesmon

Second String

#4 : January 07, 2013, 04:21:44 AM

I agree. Draft priority should be one or two good CBs and another DE. A DE to complement Bowers and Clayborn would go a long way to helping secure our defense.

Obviously we need a solid #1 CB more than anything though. I do think that with the return of Clayborn and continued progress of Bowers we could be a solid unit with just the addition of a legit #1 corner, but it would be nice to have a bit of depth at DE and CB as well.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 07, 2013, 06:32:09 AM

We would need three Revis's for this scheme to work.

#1 run defense is irrelevant when you're always blowing 4th qtr leads.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 07, 2013, 06:54:50 AM

I agree. Draft priority should be one or two good CBs and another DE. A DE to complement Bowers and Clayborn would go a long way to helping secure our defense.

Obviously we need a solid #1 CB more than anything though. I do think that with the return of Clayborn and continued progress of Bowers we could be a solid unit with just the addition of a legit #1 corner, but it would be nice to have a bit of depth at DE and CB as well.

We have one, his name is MIchael.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With all the talk of firing Sheridan... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools