Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seahawks- Redskins « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#180 : January 07, 2013, 10:36:12 PM

and the HC still thought RG3 gave them a better chance than Cousins ......

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#181 : January 07, 2013, 10:39:48 PM

You know this how?

Like he was gonna take out RG3...not gonna happen though it should've happened obviously.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#182 : January 07, 2013, 11:50:32 PM

After RG3's third run I had called the game correctly. I said to my wife that the Seahawks will win(score was 14-3 Redskins), Redskins won't score another point, and RG3 won't finish the game. Bazinga!!

Didn't take a genius to come to that conclusion as my son and i both said the said thing. Difference is at no point prior to Griffin going down did i give any thought to him coming outta the game. I did however think they should alter their play calling and feed Morris.

Attention Tripblood........you are officially not a genius.

This is just more confirmation from an observant fan...
Agree. They could have fed Morris more, as he was on fire. RG3, if he had not run those option runs, had perfect pocket mobility early in the game as well.

At the end of the game he was a sitting duck back there.....it was sad to watch a great player get destroyed the way he did....thanks to the terrible, stupid play calling.

BTW, RGIII had 5 total runs yesterday.  3 of them were scrambles after dropping back.

Wrong. He had three option runs in the first half. He got injured on the second run that went to the right. And he had one more option run in the second half after the injury....for a total of four option runs....which was four too many.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#183 : January 08, 2013, 11:58:04 AM

I think you're confusing designed runs with zone reads, which are designed passes, but RGIII does have the option to run.  Some of those plays you mention were definitely designed passes, but RGIII tucked it down.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#184 : January 08, 2013, 08:52:09 PM

You know this how?

he left him in  ..... "duh"
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seahawks- Redskins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools