Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just got this scouting report on Mason Foster from Ourlads « previous next »
Page: 1

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
: January 07, 2013, 07:19:28 PM

DEPTH CHARTS FEATURE - What Ourlads NFL Scouting Services said before MASON FOSTER made the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' depth chart: Washington, 6012 245 4.75. Three-year starter. Very good motor and hustle.  Athletic, shows some explosiveness on contact. Inconsistent with shed, at times got locked onto a block by losing leverage. Sometimes plays high and lacks power to consistently defeat blocks. Good downhill player who tracks well getting to the ball.  Good instincts, showing outstanding initial quickness. Will get caught up reacting too quickly at times as play action hurt him some.  Normally takes good angles but will overrun at times. Good coverage ability and ability to play in space. Takes good drops and reacts well on the thrown ball.  Solid tackling skills and consistently tracked backs on the perimeter. Good range in pursuit and consistently hustled to get to the ball.  Has an explosive first step and the ability to turn the corner on the edge.  Should be a good blitzer as he is relentless with effort along with his quickness. In the right scheme he can play inside or outside. Arms are shorter than ideal to ward off blockers. Plays in a 4-3 scheme. Will contribute on special teams. Will need more strength to hold up inside on the next level. 2010 stats: 163 tackles, 14 TFL, 6 1/2 sacks, 3 PBU. Career stats: 378 tackles, 38 1/2 TFL, 10 1/2 sacks, 11 PBU, 4 INTs. Edge speed:left 1.98, right 1.94. OSR:15/19. Fourth/fifth round. (A-31, H-9 3/4, BP-22, SS-4.45).

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : January 07, 2013, 07:27:02 PM

I got this scouting report on him from Ourjavas.   

He sucks.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 07, 2013, 07:40:54 PM

He sucks.

Ourjavas: THE expert on suckage

-------------------------------------------------------

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 07, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

He sucks.

Ourjavas: THE expert on suckage
Lot of folks seem to be able to determine the same issue with quarterbacks ::)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I just got this scouting report on Mason Foster from Ourlads « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools