Boards > College Football Board

Bama vs Notre Dame

<< < (13/13)

McBarron:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on January 08, 2013, 11:12:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kyle on January 08, 2013, 09:40:17 AM ---Ban ND from any future BCS championship/playoff games until they join a damn conference.

What a joke to see those Mickey Mouse mother **CENSORED**ers competing for a nat'l championship. I'm sure we could easily name 20 other teams that would have at least made this year's BCS CG somewhat watchable.

I feel cheated. **CENSORED** ND!!!!!

--- End quote ---

No run first team would beat Bama. That was the heart of NDs problem going in.

--- End quote ---

TAMU 8)

In other words, an upset could've been slightly possible had another team played in the NCG. With ND, this wasn't even a possibility. ND's chance of beating Bama was similar to NIU's chance of beating FSU.

BucBalla85:
I thought that TE from ND looked pretty good even though he didnt complete a couple of catches. I wouldnt take him at 13 but he looks like a guy we could use.

Hate:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 07, 2013, 09:23:56 PM ---That's the TE that some are clamoring for us to take at #13.

--- End quote ---

I see nuthin more from him than what we get from Stocker. Pass!!

What i crap game..... i turned to Monday Night Raw to see the Rock finnnnnally come back to Tampa!

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: Hate on January 08, 2013, 12:25:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 07, 2013, 09:23:56 PM ---That's the TE that some are clamoring for us to take at #13.

--- End quote ---

What i crap game..... i turned to Monday Night Raw to see the Rock finnnnnally come back to Tampa!

--- End quote ---

Did you see Gerald McCoy sitting behind Gruden and his family ringside?

BucBalla85:

--- Quote from: Hate on January 08, 2013, 12:25:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I didnt think he was that bad. I wouldnt take him at 13 but they had him lined up all over the place and was clearly their best target. He almost beat Milliner a few times. I dont know why they had a TE lined up on maybe the best corner in the draft but I think that says a little about the guy and their confidence in him. Like I said 13 no but I think hes a guy who would be better than anybody we got.

Hate:
for me, the TE that i take that high has gotta be special, not above avg.

And no, i didn't notice Gruden or McCoy.

BucBalla85:
Agree. He isnt anything special but is an upgrade to what we got. Maybe in the second I would grab him but he is likely to go before that.

olafberserker:

--- Quote from: bradentonian on January 08, 2013, 11:53:21 AM ---Not sure how Florida ended up ranked higher than Louisville

--- End quote ---

your not sure really?

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: olafberserker on January 08, 2013, 02:23:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: bradentonian on January 08, 2013, 11:53:21 AM ---Not sure how Florida ended up ranked higher than Louisville

--- End quote ---

your not sure really?

--- End quote ---

They certainly don't deserve it

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: bradentonian on January 08, 2013, 04:59:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: olafberserker on January 08, 2013, 02:23:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

your not sure really?

--- End quote ---

They certainly don't deserve it

--- End quote ---

I'd guess losing to 5-7 Connecticut had something to do with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version