Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Billick on Freeman.. ....."Itís not accuracy." « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

ę #45 : January 10, 2013, 12:49:45 AM Ľ

It's not all mechanics. The best thing about Freeman in 2010 was that he could throw accurate passes while running or in awkward positions. It was a big plus.

He focused on his mechanics, as he needed to, and he does ok when he keeps his good mechanics....but now when he is running or throwing from an awkward position....he can no longer make those good throws. On top of that, even when in the pocket with time, his mechanics are often very sloppy and he is very inaccurate.

I'm not sure what happen to him, but the only time he is accurate now is when he remembers to keep his form and use good mechanics.....but he forgets most of the time and then sucks. Especially when the game takes a turn for the worse. He immediately gets flustered and completely forgets about mechanics....and progressions.
Sounds like he needs better coaching
I was going to say it is cheaper for get the right qb coach - same thought Bradentonian - I marked the calendar - need to keep track of how often we agree.  Is this our first or second agreement?

LOL it's been a long time, man, I'm sure we've had one or two

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
ę #46 : January 10, 2013, 10:26:12 AM Ľ

It's not all mechanics. The best thing about Freeman in 2010 was that he could throw accurate passes while running or in awkward positions. It was a big plus.

He focused on his mechanics, as he needed to, and he does ok when he keeps his good mechanics....but now when he is running or throwing from an awkward position....he can no longer make those good throws. On top of that, even when in the pocket with time, his mechanics are often very sloppy and he is very inaccurate.

I'm not sure what happen to him, but the only time he is accurate now is when he remembers to keep his form and use good mechanics.....but he forgets most of the time and then sucks. Especially when the game takes a turn for the worse. He immediately gets flustered and completely forgets about mechanics....and progressions.

Sounds like he needs better coaching

Why don't we just bring back the coaching he had in 2009 and 2010?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
ę #47 : January 10, 2013, 10:43:29 AM Ľ

He is not accurate, for the most part. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

ę #48 : January 10, 2013, 08:39:42 PM Ľ

I hope Sully sticks around, the last thing Freeman needs is ANOTHER new offense to learn.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
ę #49 : January 10, 2013, 09:26:53 PM Ľ

Billick is just wishing he had Freeman instead of Dilfer. He'd still be HC for the Ravens and have several more rings.

::)
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Billick on Freeman.. ....."Itís not accuracy." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools