Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Billick on Freeman.. ....."Its not accuracy." « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 08, 2013, 03:57:45 PM

He mentions that Freeman "can make those plays that you cant script, plays with guys hanging onto him."....that's 2010 Freeman. The current Freeman doesn't play with much heart or confidence, so those plays don't happen anymore.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 08, 2013, 05:12:17 PM

It's funny cause my exact thought when reading this, was "Has he not watched the Bucs since 2010?"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 08, 2013, 08:38:32 PM

Billick is Freeman's biggest fan.  I don't think anyone knows whats  wrong with the dude. We will just have to see how he looks next season. Hopefully much improved.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 08, 2013, 09:41:11 PM

Freeman will miss big play after big play again.

And the excuses will fly. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 08, 2013, 09:43:36 PM

Freeman will miss big play after big play again.

And the excuses will fly.

I hope he comes back a new man.  He already blew a big contract extension.  A bad season again, and he could be gone.  He is running out of time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 08, 2013, 09:44:49 PM

I hope he does as well.

But like Mike Clayton, after a while, it just becomes obvious that the player is not very good.  I get that feeling completely with Gosh.

Wesmon

Second String

#21 : January 08, 2013, 09:49:34 PM

Billick is Freeman's biggest fan.  I don't think anyone knows whats  wrong with the dude. We will just have to see how he looks next season. Hopefully much improved.

Everything wrong with Freeman is between the ears, both intellectually and psychologically. Those things cannot be fixed. If you can't go through progressions, look off receivers and handle the pressure of managing a game, whatever physical gifts you have aren't gonna carry you in the NFL.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 08, 2013, 09:52:42 PM

Everything wrong with Freeman is between the ears, both intellectually and psychologically. Those things cannot be fixed. If you can't go through progressions, look off receivers and handle the pressure of managing a game, whatever physical gifts you have aren't gonna carry you in the NFL.
Yup.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 08, 2013, 09:54:02 PM

Perhaps some electro-shock therapy ?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 08, 2013, 09:55:21 PM

Perhaps the BBQ in KC will straighten his busted brain out.

Would love to see the Bucs swap firsts, and perhaps get the Chefs second.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 08, 2013, 09:58:27 PM

Perhaps the BBQ in KC will straighten his busted brain out.

Would love to see the Bucs swap firsts, and perhaps get the Chefs second.

Then what?    Geno?   Nassib?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 08, 2013, 10:02:19 PM

Geno scares me a bit, but the guy can throw the ball well.

Nassib would be an awesome draftee in round 3 or 4. 

Draft Joeckel, Nassib, and BA corner.  Sign a few mid tier FAs (whoever they may be) and shore up the corner and linebacker spot.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 08, 2013, 10:05:19 PM

Draft Joeckel, Nassib, and BA corner.  Sign a few mid tier FAs (whoever they may be) and shore up the corner and linebacker spot.

Then your starting Nassib right out of the gate?    That new Bills HC will probably snag Nassib early.

I saw a mock today somewhere....Geno the #1 pick.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Wesmon

Second String

#28 : January 08, 2013, 10:15:40 PM

Then your starting Nassib right out of the gate?    That new Bills HC will probably snag Nassib early.

I saw a mock today somewhere....Geno the #1 pick.

Nassib is intriguing, but I think he needs a year or two on the bench to develop before starting. Anyway, with his stock rising, I think we would have to really reach to get him, like you said.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 08, 2013, 10:28:36 PM

I think this is the worst batch of QB prospects I've seen in years. If we can find someone in FA or thru trade, great. If not, then we should just suffer through another year of Freeman. He sucks ars, but I don't think there is anything better in this draft.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Billick on Freeman.. ....."Its not accuracy." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools