Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My 2013 Draft Thread « previous next »
Page: 1

robinsonkr12

Rookie

: February 10, 2013, 01:07:12 PM

1st- Desmond Trufant CB Washington
2nd-DJ Fluker OT Alabama
3rd-Khaseem Green LB Rutgers
4th-Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford
4th-Dion SIms TE Michigan State

Then 5th and 6th spend picks on QB/ Safety/ D-Line help

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 10, 2013, 09:46:41 PM

Not bad.  I don't know that Trufant is worthy of the #13 pick though.  They could maybe trade back and still get him, if that was their intention.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : February 17, 2013, 09:42:07 PM

Off the Wall Offseason

trade penn for a 4th.
trade joseph for a 4th.

re-sign bennett, miller, biggers.  cut wright, quincy.

sign sean smith, derek cox, leodis mckelvin, louis delmas, anthony fasano, shonn greene and dwight freeney.

1 - lane johnson
2 - barrett jones
3 - david quessenberry/kyle long
3 - brandon williams (use 2 4ths to move up)
3 - phillip thomas (use 2 4ths to move up)
5 - quanterus smith
6 - keith pough
7 - connor vernon
: February 26, 2013, 11:07:06 AM GameTime

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ingey1968

Starter

#3 : February 17, 2013, 09:53:11 PM

I seriously doubt Delmas hits free agency. . Even if he does, he is a poor mans Bob Sanders, Cant stay healthy

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#4 : February 17, 2013, 10:03:10 PM

I seriously doubt Delmas hits free agency. . Even if he does, he is a poor mans Bob Sanders, Cant stay healthy

i got no idea, just figured with his potential, his connections to FL and biggers, and his injury history he would come pretty cheap.  and then i threw phillip thomas in there for insurance.

swamp_bats

Starter
#5 : February 17, 2013, 10:11:01 PM

Resign Miller, Bennett, Biggers and Blount, Bring in other Bennett and either Sean Smith or DRC they both would be good here.
1st round Jarvis Jones
2nd round Johnathin Banks ( I think he slips after 3 CBs go in round 1 Milliner, Rhodes and Trufant)  Probably have to trade up here losing a 4th rounder.
3rd round Marquise Goodwin (dude is a stud, will make a great 1-2 punch with Mike Williams after V-Jax is done and will be a great number 3 until then)
4th round either Ace Sanders or B.W. Webb because we need a return man on this team BAD.
5th round best DT on the board.
6th round Marcus Lattimore we can sit him the whole year with Blount signing a one year deal then we let Blount walk in 2014 and have an awesome 1-2 with Doug and Marcus.
7th round Caleb Sturgis or some throwaway Q.B.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : February 26, 2013, 11:19:23 AM

Outside the (smart) Box

1 - trade back - matt elam
2 - barrett jones
3 - dj swearingen (elam trade)
3 - brandon williams
4 - travis kelce
4 - tj moe
5 - connor vernon
6 - quanterus smith
7 - lonnie pryor

pick up some CB's in FA.
: March 05, 2013, 10:02:19 AM GameTime

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#7 : February 26, 2013, 05:56:12 PM

the boom/bust draft.

1 - dez trufant
2 - star lotuleli
3 - jarvis jones
4 - chris gragg
4 - tyrann matheui

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#8 : February 26, 2013, 07:48:12 PM

Resign Miller, Bennett, Biggers and Blount, Bring in other Bennett and either Sean Smith or DRC they both would be good here.
1st round Jarvis Jones
2nd round Johnathin Banks ( I think he slips after 3 CBs go in round 1 Milliner, Rhodes and Trufant)  Probably have to trade up here losing a 4th rounder.
3rd round Marquise Goodwin (dude is a stud, will make a great 1-2 punch with Mike Williams after V-Jax is done and will be a great number 3 until then)
4th round either Ace Sanders or B.W. Webb because we need a return man on this team BAD.
5th round best DT on the board.
6th round Marcus Lattimore we can sit him the whole year with Blount signing a one year deal then we let Blount walk in 2014 and have an awesome 1-2 with Doug and Marcus.
7th round Caleb Sturgis or some throwaway Q.B.

would be very upset if it turned out this way

jarvis jones doesnt do it for me with his medicals and the fact hed be playing SAM for us which just isnt a great pick in the 1st. marquise goodwin is a raiders pick. hes a trackguy trying to play football. hes not a natural at receiver and would downgrade the slot position. ace sanders also looked terrible catching the ball and i would hate to spend a 4th on a return guy.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#9 : February 26, 2013, 08:40:49 PM

Off the Wall Offseason

trade penn for a 4th.
trade joseph for a 4th.

re-sign bennett, miller, biggers.  cut wright, quincy.

sign sean smith, derek cox, leodis mckelvin, louis delmas, anthony fasano, shonn greene and dwight freeney.

1 - lane johnson
2 - barrett jones
3 - david quessenberry/kyle long
3 - brandon williams (use 2 4ths to move up)
3 - phillip thomas (use 2 4ths to move up)
5 - quanterus smith
6 - keith pough
7 - connor vernon

I am ALL OVER trading both Penn and Joseph. I would not, however resign Bennett and Miller, I would sign Glenn Dorsey for Miller and Sean Smith, draft Lane Johnson. Trade down and pick Trufant and Honeybadger, Ertz at TE and Latimore at RB. The rest of the holes could be FA's and draft choices.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My 2013 Draft Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools