Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any Manti Te'o fans still out there? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#90 : January 22, 2013, 06:09:13 PM

T'eo's stock went down with his play against Alabama.  Even before that there were those on this board who questioned his pedigree.   I believe he was a victim of the hoax and found it hard to let it go since "she" had meant so much to him.

THE END
I think Te'o is full of **CENSORED**.

Anyone can come up with a plausible excuse in a matter of weeks.
He and his bud, Tuiasosopo, started the girlfriend story to help his Heisman stock.

bamabucs

Starter

#91 : January 22, 2013, 06:52:51 PM

Its funny reading the comments of idiots like BucNY on page 1 who obviously has not paid attention to the game and is talking out of his ass. Yes ND's D-line got dominated by Bama's O-line, but when they did hold up Irish LBs did nothing. Remember Brian Kelly mentioning how he was disappointed at watching so many missed tackles?

Te'o missed tackles when he had a clean shot at RBs as the run blitzer, and also when his D-line did enough to hold blockers off him so that he can make a play. There were so many runs that could have been stopped for no gain or short gains, but turned out to be HUGE gains because the LBs got juked and/or run over. The fact is Te'o has always been overrated as a prospect. Eddie Lacy who is projected to go in 2nd round has proved that pound for pound he is a better athlete and player than Te'o by running around him and running over him.

CJ Mosley would have been the bes ILB had he declared, the guy never showed any signs of weaknesses like Te'o did against anyone. Even Alec Ogletree whose only negative seems to be not being a sure tackler was plenty effective in slowing down Bama's offense early against UGA. Special players thrive even if their teammates do not. Tyler Eifert vs Bama is a great example of that.

Te'o meanwhile is a fraud both on and off the field.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#92 : January 22, 2013, 07:13:37 PM

He reminds me of Ruud.  Baller.

DId Ruud have a fake, made-up gf as well?

No, that was either yourself or Josh Freeman.
You know very well that Te'o's fake web girlfriend was a two-timer......

with you   :D

You date chicks with ***** like me?

I think that's just you.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#93 : January 23, 2013, 06:45:03 PM

Update on the Manti Te'o deal - talked to Katie Couric - to be aired tomorrow.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/manti-teo-tells-katie-couric-hoax-emotions-real/story?id=18293500

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#94 : January 23, 2013, 07:28:58 PM

Real Men / NFL Linebackers don't sit down and do interviews with Katie Couric.

End of Story. (plus i think he's full of **CENSORED**)

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#95 : January 24, 2013, 06:42:24 AM

Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax perpetrator Ronaiah Tuiasosopo impersonated 'Lennay Kekua' female voice over phone to speak to Notre Dame player

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/hear-te-hoax-perpetrator-impersonated-female-voice-phone-article-1.1246480#ixzz2ItOCJrUn

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#96 : January 24, 2013, 08:41:50 AM

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#97 : January 24, 2013, 11:03:02 AM

WTF...dude talked to his girlfriend every night for months on end and never caught on that it was a dude? This thing just keeps drifting further and further into the realm of daytime talk show madness.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#98 : January 24, 2013, 12:30:06 PM

I think the guy should just come out of the closet already. This whole thing looks like a cover up. This he was so naive stuff is BS.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#99 : January 24, 2013, 12:32:04 PM

WTF...dude talked to his girlfriend every night for months on end and never caught on that it was a dude? This thing just keeps drifting further and further into the realm of daytime talk show madness.
Jerry Springer storyline?!

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#100 : January 24, 2013, 02:42:22 PM

I think the best comment on this is that even The Onion couldn't come up with something is Bat **CENSORED**e Crazy at this point.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#101 : January 24, 2013, 04:00:34 PM

Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax perpetrator Ronaiah Tuiasosopo impersonated 'Lennay Kekua' female voice over phone to speak to Notre Dame player

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/hear-te-hoax-perpetrator-impersonated-female-voice-phone-article-1.1246480#ixzz2ItOCJrUn

Hard to believe. 500 hours of telephone talktime?! With a dude. Pretending to be dying. Likely having phone sex. *I just barfed.*

WTH was Ronaiah doing this for anyways?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#102 : January 24, 2013, 04:03:44 PM

Psychiatric issues by the perp, no doubt.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#103 : January 24, 2013, 04:41:35 PM

I thought they were already friends. Wouldn't Manti catch on to his friends voice?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#104 : January 25, 2013, 07:02:32 AM

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any Manti Te'o fans still out there? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools