Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some days one wonders where the thoughts of others originate « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : January 15, 2013, 05:18:36 PM

It isn't about being "black and white", it's about actually understanding what it is you are talking about.

So you'll be sticking with black and white then?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 15, 2013, 05:28:31 PM

It isn't about being "black and white", it's about actually understanding what it is you are talking about.

So you'll be sticking with black and white then?

Whatever, liar.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 15, 2013, 06:05:16 PM

Tell us, El Stupido, what is my "conservative" stance on abortion?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 15, 2013, 06:32:48 PM

Everyone is either conservative or liberal, you imbecile.

totalitarianism and anarchy, are extreme ends of the conservative and liberal spectrum.

A Totalitarian is completely different than a Liberal . An Anarchist is a completely different than a Conservative. 

The sides of the spectrum are not defined by Liberal and Conservative , dumb ass , those are just ideological stops along the way to either total absence of government or complete government control .

It's amazing that you are stupid enough to even be attempting this argument ....but then again , should anyone be suprised ?

: January 15, 2013, 06:46:44 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 15, 2013, 06:53:13 PM

His answer:

"Everyone is either conservative or liberal, you imbecile. " - CBW

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 15, 2013, 06:53:54 PM

Who cares...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 15, 2013, 07:05:27 PM

The piece of crap moron that called me a liar, that's who.

I'm pro-choice.

Now tell us, El Stupido, what is my conservative stance on gay marriage?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 15, 2013, 07:18:46 PM

Looks like Mr. Circular has nothing to say now that he's opened his mouth, stuck his foot in and is getting his ass handed to him.

Outlawing gay marriage is a violation of everyone's civil rights.

C'mon El Stupido, pick up your game. What's my conservative stance on the environment?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 15, 2013, 07:45:36 PM

Sounds like El Stupido sleeps with the crickets. Face it son, you ain't got the common sense to pour piss out of a boot that's got the instructions written on the heel.

I'm so rabidly pro-environment that if Brazil formed death squads to slaughter the squatters burning the forests, I would cheer and send them money.

Let's try again, El Stupido. What's my conservative stance on religion?

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 15, 2013, 08:04:46 PM

You mean there are people that think independently and see beyond the false construct of the conservative-liberal dictum.....well damn.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 15, 2013, 08:18:44 PM

Ah, the embarrassing silence of an exposed idiot.

I'm agnostic. Christmas should no more be a national holiday than Yom Kippur or Ramadan.

Give you one last chance, El Stupido. What's my conservative stance on drugs?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 15, 2013, 08:26:23 PM

Well, I know I am Conservative. Not quite as Conservative as some would think, but Conservative none the less. But I came to that conclusion through reasoned thought and experience. I am also a registered Republican because you have to be registered to vote in the Primary, and, to be frank, they are the best of 2 evils.  My point? Not everybody is some kind of mindless lemming even if they appear to adhere to what is consider the political norm.

Now with that said, it does seem that CBW is trying to pick a fight with anybody and everybody for any and every reason. Not sure why, but it seems that political virtue is not a deciding factor. The ability to breath is though.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 15, 2013, 08:27:27 PM

I imagine the reaction that's taking place right now looks something like this.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 15, 2013, 08:36:16 PM

Everyone is either conservative or liberal, you imbecile.

totalitarianism and anarchy, are extreme ends of the conservative and liberal spectrum.

A Totalitarian is completely different than a Liberal . An Anarchist is a completely different than a Conservative. 

The sides of the spectrum are not defined by Liberal and Conservative , dumb ass , those are just ideological stops along the way to either total absence of government or complete government control .

It's amazing that you are stupid enough to even be attempting this argument ....but then again , should anyone be suprised ?

My god you are a complete and utter moron. An extreme liberal is an anarchist. An extreme conservative is a authoritarian, or totalitarian. Conservatism and Liberalism are philosophies, which followed through to absolution, either end with totalitarianism or anarchism. They are not "ideological stops along the way" you idiot. They are the way.

American conservatism does not follow the traditional definition of conservatism as it's understood throughout the world. Neither American conservatives nor American liberals advocate authoritarianism, but rather support the two opposing concepts of liberty, negative and positive. Negative liberty is an individual's freedom from government interference. Positive liberty is an individual's freedom to overcome structural inefficiencies.

An American conservative is traditionally one who advocates classical liberal economic principles and social conservatism. Libertarianism is a form of American conservatism that advocates neoliberal economic principles and classical liberalism. The American liberal typically advocates modern liberalism in regards to economic and social principles.

Sociopolitical conflicts such as "pro-life vs. pro-choice" don't really represent conservatism vs. liberalism, because both conservatives and liberals can justify their support for either side of the argument. This is why being "pro-choice" doesn't make you a liberal in the American sense. It makes you a Libertarian.

Let me ask you a question, Delirious. If Libertarianism is not an American conservative ideology, then why is it that every self-identifying Libertarian serving in government is aligned with the Republican party?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 15, 2013, 08:46:08 PM

You mean there are people that think independently and see beyond the false construct of the conservative-liberal dictum.....well damn.

Is that what you think you do? How cute.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some days one wonders where the thoughts of others originate « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools