Boards > The Red Board

Rob Ryan fired...

(1/4) > >>

YReceiver14:
Shocking, to say the least.

Cowboys message board is postulating that Lovie Smith could be on his way to Dallas.

chace1986:
We should have this guy on a plane to Tampa right the second...but its doubtful.

The Anti-Java:
Their D wasn't that bad was it?   I don't follow the Cowgirls close.

McCoy93:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 08, 2013, 08:18:36 PM ---We should have this guy on a plane to Tampa right the second...but its doubtful.

--- End quote ---

doesn't he run a 3-4 D?

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Benn17 on January 08, 2013, 08:35:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 08, 2013, 08:18:36 PM ---We should have this guy on a plane to Tampa right the second...but its doubtful.

--- End quote ---

doesn't he run a 3-4 D?

--- End quote ---

Sure does. Hell of a lot better scheme than we currently run.

sunrisejeff:
Just a name. Guy is not nearly as good as his brother as a d coord and if you think Schiano would put up with this blowhard you're nuts.

McCoy93:
I would love too see us transition to a 3-4 D; We have some players who could make the move; McCoy as an end but we need our big run stuffer and our version or Watt or Aldon smith

chace1986:

--- Quote from: The Anti-Java on January 08, 2013, 08:32:22 PM ---Their D wasn't that bad was it?   I don't follow the Cowgirls close.

--- End quote ---

Not too bad. Certainly not the reason why they didn't make the playoffs. I tend to think he was fired to send a message. It's quite possible JJ will take playcalling from Garrett to continue this "message".

The Anti-Java:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on January 08, 2013, 08:42:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Anti-Java on January 08, 2013, 08:32:22 PM ---Their D wasn't that bad was it?   I don't follow the Cowgirls close.

--- End quote ---

Not too bad. Certainly not the reason why they didn't make the playoffs. I tend to think he was fired to send a message. It's quite possible JJ will take playcalling from Garrett to continue this "message".

--- End quote ---

That is the trouble working for Jerry, he is all over the place.  I can't see Gruden going there TBH.

JDouble:

--- Quote from: YReceiver14 on January 08, 2013, 08:06:08 PM ---Shocking, to say the least.

Cowboys message board is postulating that Lovie Smith could be on his way to Dallas.

--- End quote ---

Lovie doesn't seem like the type of guy to work for Jerry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version