Boards > Pirate's Cove

Congrats to the 2013 Major League Baseball Hall of Fame selectees.

<< < (2/2)

McBarron:
Baseball has got to be the most boring sport ever. Think about it: 162 games followed by best of seven series, and overall just ridiculously slow games that by watching you feel like you are part of some slow, Chinese torture method.

I cannot believe people actually can follow the baseball season w/o feeling tortured from boredom at some point.

I gave up on that shlt a long time ago. I root for the Rays when I do get around to watching a game or 2 at the Trop. But, I really don't care if they win or lose at those specific games BECAUSE it is just 1 game out of 162.

CBWx2:
Tim Raines deserves to go to the hall, IMO. He was one of the best leadoff men of the decade in the 80's. Top 5 all-time in stolen bases, lead the majors in stolen bases for 4 straight seasons. He was fun to watch.

TURBO:

--- Quote from: Kyle on January 10, 2013, 01:27:24 PM ---Baseball has got to be the most boring sport ever. Think about it: 162 games followed by best of seven series, and overall just ridiculously slow games that by watching you feel like you are part of some slow, Chinese torture method.

I cannot believe people actually can follow the baseball season w/o feeling tortured from boredom at some point.

I gave up on that shlt a long time ago. I root for the Rays when I do get around to watching a game or 2 at the Trop. But, I really don't care if they win or lose at those specific games BECAUSE it is just 1 game out of 162.

--- End quote ---

Why bother commenting in a baseball thread if you hate the sport.

By the way, your opinions are..............................................................................WRONG!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version