Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I try to keep an open mind... « previous next »
Page: 1

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: January 10, 2013, 10:27:37 AM

...but this is just **CENSORED**ing weird.
http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2012/07/adult_men_who_like_my_little_p.html

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 10, 2013, 11:09:45 AM

Beatles123

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 10, 2013, 12:17:26 PM

I don't get the Brony's. I'm sure it is supposed to be ironic like the trucker hat and mullet wearing NYC hipsters were a few years back. We can be uncool to prove how cool we are type thing.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 10, 2013, 12:47:41 PM

I was thinking it's along the lines of a child-like mind resisting the unpleasant realities of adulthood. But Beatles is the only one I've ever talked to, and he's not really an adult.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I try to keep an open mind... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools