Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Tebow really wants an NFL career and is smart... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Psych

Starter

#15 : January 11, 2013, 01:38:37 AM

There is no QB controversy if he's no longer a QB which I clearly stated TE or FB
: January 11, 2013, 01:41:07 AM Psych

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 11, 2013, 01:41:49 AM

I think if a team built their offense around Tebow, they could be successful, but since nobody is going to take the risk. I'd love to have Tebow come to Tampa and play FB/TE.

Ticket sales + Amazing football player = win/win
How is there a qb controversy if he isn't a qb anymore? I clearly stated fb/te

Lose/Lose

Instant QB controversy, the guy is divisive, just look at the Jets.   I believe Dom said awhile back......no, no , hell no.

I hear ya man, but you know how that goes.   First time Freeman had a bad game, it would start.......WE WANT TEBOW.

The team doesn't need that distraction.   Even Jax doesn't want anything to do with him now.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 11, 2013, 10:27:55 AM

My first laugh out loud moment of the day was the trailer on GMA that Jax had fired Mularky and had no interest in Tebow. JavaRay must be absolutely crushed.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 11, 2013, 10:33:13 AM

The guy could seriously be a good fullback or TE.
Because you're just assuming he can run routes and block?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : January 11, 2013, 11:26:03 AM

I hear ya man, but you know how that goes.   First time Freeman had a bad game, it would start.......WE WANT TEBOW.

And that would be game 1.    But isn't that what is supposed to happen?   If you suck, you get replaced.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 11, 2013, 11:41:43 AM

If you suck, you get replaced.
That's why Tebow sat on the bench all season.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 11, 2013, 11:42:44 AM

Tebow was never the starter, so he was never replaced.   Freeman sucks though, so he'd be replaced by Tebow.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 11, 2013, 11:47:19 AM

Tebow was never the starter, so he was never replaced.   Freeman sucks though, so he'd be replaced by Tebow.
That's like taking the stale bread away from the starving man so you can give him rotten fish.

Sure, the stale bread aren't any good, but i'd rather have stale bread than rotten fish.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 11, 2013, 11:50:01 AM

Tebow got replaced as the 'starter' in DEN, so by your logic he sucked.
When Sanchez clearly sucked he got replaced, but not by Tebow... NO, he got replaced by a golfer.
Freeman is clearly better than Sanchez, even you admitted this, so i do not see how your arguments holds any water.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 11, 2013, 11:51:15 AM

Tebow got replaced as the 'starter' in DEN, so by your logic he sucked.
When Sanchez clearly sucked he got replaced, but not by Tebow... NO, he got replaced by a golfer.
Freeman is clearly better than Sanchez, even you admitted this, so i do not see how your arguments holds any water.
Shocking!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 11, 2013, 11:51:25 AM

I wish Freeman would have been replaced by PEYTON MANNING.   Maybe the best QB in the history of the game.

Bucs were really dumb not to go after him and stick with loser boy Freeman.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 11, 2013, 11:54:01 AM

I wish Freeman would have been replaced by PEYTON MANNING.   Maybe the best QB in the history of the game.

So you are gonna start talking about Peyton Manning? Really? You're not gonna defend Tebow?

I mean, this is after all a Tebow thread.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 11, 2013, 12:04:43 PM

So Peyton just went to DEN because we did not go after him, interesting
I'm sure Peyton would have choose our defense over DEN's...lol

Gruden rather sticking to Griese/Simms than drafting Rodgers was dumb. Unlike Schiano with Peyton, Gruden could have had Rodgers if wanted to. I wish Gruden would have done just one single good offseason move after 2002. I'm not talking about getting the best player in the history of the game, already a QB/WR that plays one single snap would have been nice. But Plummer and that AppSt WR did not even do this.
: January 11, 2013, 12:07:20 PM QaZ

Ms Elam

Starter

#28 : January 11, 2013, 12:11:50 PM

If he wants to play QB in the NFL again go to the CFL and win a few championships.

Ms Elam

Starter

#29 : January 11, 2013, 12:15:13 PM

So Peyton just went to DEN because we did not go after him, interesting
I'm sure Peyton would have choose our defense over DEN's...lol

Gruden rather sticking to Griese/Simms than drafting Rodgers was dumb. Unlike Schiano with Peyton, Gruden could have had Rodgers if wanted to. I wish Gruden would have done just one single good offseason move after 2002. I'm not talking about getting the best player in the history of the game, already a QB/WR that plays one single snap would have been nice. But Plummer and that AppSt WR did not even do this.
He wasn't coming to the nfc anyway. He turned the 49ers down and he couldve went 16-0 with that defense 2 times.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Tebow really wants an NFL career and is smart... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools