Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Mock Drafts + Prospects « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

kylel6901

Starter

#30 : January 14, 2013, 04:48:31 PM

I would really mind the Tyler Wilson pick if he panned out to be Fitzpatrick but not at the value he will taken at in this years draft. Because with the right offense and skill set around him Fitzpatrick can be a mediocre starter and a really solid backup QB in the NFL. Plus he is a smart guy and a good teammate.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 14, 2013, 04:50:28 PM

One player I really like is FSU's Lonnie Pryor, 6'0 , 230lb, 4.55 40...."fullback".   I'd pull a "Shanahan"  and make him a RB.  Will not be drafted very high...which is good for the team that gets him, imo....if they utilize his talents.

my man i like your style. would love to grab Lonnie in the 5th or 6th. we could ditch ware or blount. lonnie is big enough to wear on defenders and has good enough hands and speed to make a nice little change of pace. schiano will love him for his leadership and true team first attitude. nobody outworks a guy like him.

my thoughts on this thread
1. khaseem greene will be gone in the 2nd.
2. if we take amerson in the first i will punch myself in the nuts repeatedly. amerson was dreadful this year and will most likely need to move to safety in the NFL.
3. Robert Lester was a disaster this year at safety and i wouldnt spend a 4th on him.
4. love the idea of nigel malone late. kid isnt flashy but hes a ball player and Bill Snyder guys are very disciplined and well coached.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 14, 2013, 04:52:53 PM

I would really mind the Tyler Wilson pick if he panned out to be Fitzpatrick but not at the value he will taken at in this years draft. Because with the right offense and skill set around him Fitzpatrick can be a mediocre starter and a really solid backup QB in the NFL. Plus he is a smart guy and a good teammate.

wow what a terrible comparison. Wilson is much more talented than Fitzpatrick, thats a major insult. i see Wilson as a slightly more talented Andy Dalton. i think he will be the best QB from this draft class in the coming years. somebody is going to get a very solid qb. he most likely wont be aaron rodgers or andrew luck level but he will have a very good career if he goes to a decent team

kylel6901

Starter

#33 : January 14, 2013, 04:55:37 PM

I thought that Wilson was perhaps the only QB on the list worth even taking for the value of the pick. I myself like him more than the others and think his upside can be greater than Fitz but would not mind if that is what he turned out becoming if you already had a proven QB.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#34 : January 14, 2013, 08:04:37 PM

Just made mock 2.0

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 14, 2013, 08:15:58 PM

mock 2.0 is good. i dont know if we will go that route with richardson, i dont hate it. i dont love it but i dont hate it. like getting rhodes and ertz in the 2nd and like phillip thomas in the 4th along with trufant

edit
question, you trade up using a 4th but we dont have a 3rd now. did you mean trade a 3rd instead of a 4th?
: January 14, 2013, 08:17:30 PM dexmonkey

CanadianBuc

Starter
#36 : January 14, 2013, 08:33:54 PM

i meant we gave away our 4th to move our 3rd up to a 2nd.

spurzo

Second String

#37 : January 15, 2013, 02:26:45 AM

I think a lot of the players in the mocks in this post will be gone a round earlier.  1)  Khaseem Greene might go in the 2nd round let alone the 3rd  2)  Tony Jefferson is probably a 2nd round pick 3)Ertz is an early 2nd pick maybe even a 1st.... and personally I don't want Amerson, atleast not at corner, maybe at free safety.  Love the idea of Richardson.  Here's mine

1) Sheldon Richardson - Dt
2) Logan Ryan - Cb
3) Joseph Fauria - TE
4) Mike Gillislee - Rb
4) Menelik Watson - OT

CanadianBuc

Starter
#38 : January 15, 2013, 07:42:34 AM

Spurzo I just changed the mock to a 2.0 I made different changes to my first one.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Mock Drafts + Prospects « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools