Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Buccaneers come a little closer to losing their star offensive coordinator. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 05, 2013, 01:22:38 PM

I think having an idea of what you want and interviewing those targets is smart and efficient use of your time and resources....you can expect at least a couple of the interviews in each situation to be for the purposes of gathering "intel" but at some point it can become counter-productive, in that you cease being proactive and lose your initiative (in an art of war type of way).

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : January 05, 2013, 10:19:36 PM

I am starting to think Sully will be their guy. I hope not, Free has enough problems without starting from sratch again with Norv or whoever.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 05, 2013, 11:03:34 PM

How long was Greg Olson's interview?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 05, 2013, 11:05:28 PM

I think McCoy and Arians would be the choice as of now. They are definetly doing their homework though.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#19 : January 12, 2013, 01:11:58 PM

I don't think Sullivan gets the job - I think the Bears are just doing their due diligence - as everything I have heard and read from various media outlets is the Bears have about twelve interviews set up - similar to that of the Bucs this past year when they used the time to thoroughly question and pick the  minds of the coaching candidates not only about schemes, coaching philosophy, but also other coaches, players, situations.

I agree 100%
I live in Chicago, and the Bears are lining up interviews with ANYONE who will listen! It actually seems pretty desperate..

Doing a thorough search is being desperate?    More like - smart.

It's amateur hour up here. They have a rookie GM conducting interviews for the first time. It's obvious he's learning on the job and in way over his head..... Oh wait, are those comments only reserved for our organization?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 12, 2013, 01:39:24 PM

**CENSORED**ing awesome. Another year, another offensive system Josh "Sucky" MacFreeman has to learn.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Buccaneers come a little closer to losing their star offensive coordinator. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools