Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: COOPER LEAVES BUCS, HIRED BY USF « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: January 11, 2013, 10:15:24 AM

The Buccaneers secondary, coached by Ron Cooper, was the worst in the NFL last season and now the former LSU assistant is moving across town to join Wille Taggart's staff at USF. At this time it is unclear if Cooper was let go by head coach Greg Schiano or asked to be released from his contract. Regardless, Schiano now has three holes to fill on his coaching staff.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8698

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 11, 2013, 11:34:36 AM

Hopefully Schiano lets Sherdian go with him.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#2 : January 11, 2013, 11:51:49 AM

went from LSU to USF

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 11, 2013, 02:26:41 PM

As a USF alumni and Bucs fan...NOOOOOO, he's coming to USF...YESSSSS, he's leaving the Bucs...wait...NOOOOOOO, he's coming to USF! The D-Coordinator we hired has NFL experience...but his defenses have all sucked in the NFL. He did better in college but it still worries me. Now we sign Cooper. I believe a lot of our secondary issues were due to talent at CB...but still...it worries me. USF's secondary was horrible last year. They didn't have 1 INT until the final game of the year. I guess LSU's secondary was pretty good. I will have to take a wait and see approach on this.
: January 11, 2013, 02:49:24 PM Kodiak

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#4 : January 11, 2013, 03:48:45 PM

"Leaves bucs?" Wasn't he fired?

Go Bucs

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : January 11, 2013, 03:58:34 PM

DUI-mig is insinuating that he abandoned ship - that **CENSORED** is about to hit the fan at One Buc Place - not sure exactly what's the dumbdog is talking about now. He's always talking like he's got special insight, but I doubt that it's anything.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 11, 2013, 04:57:03 PM

DUI-mig is insinuating that he abandoned ship - that **CENSORED** is about to hit the fan at One Buc Place - not sure exactly what's the dumbdog is talking about now. He's always talking like he's got special insight, but I doubt that it's anything.

Yet dipsticks like yourself keep tuning in day after day after day.

Idk about Morgan, but as for myself, I just like to listen to anything football related. Besides the kids wanting cartoons, football talk/games are the only reason I have cable.

I'd have to agree with mostly everyone else, dumig is a pandering scumbag that will say whatever he can to gain ratings. Basically, Java of the airwaves. They gave Schiano a five year contract, and he's in year one (replacing a worse coach). Unless freeman or Schiano gets canned, there really is no big news.

Schiano and Danny Devito have a love child together, his name is batboy. See, I can make crap up too... ;D

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : January 11, 2013, 05:39:46 PM

At this time it is unclear if Cooper was let go by head coach Greg Schiano or asked to be released from his contract.

I bet he saw the writing on the wall.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: COOPER LEAVES BUCS, HIRED BY USF « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools