Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rookies Mark Barron, Lavonte David, and Doug Martin NFL All Rookie Team « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 12, 2013, 07:17:43 AM

Way to have pics of other posters at your disposal.

#creep-ass-nurse

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : January 12, 2013, 07:20:27 AM

#loversquarrel.

#creep-ass-nurse

Try to stay on topic of football, idiot.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 12, 2013, 07:31:43 AM

Cause your last two posts were completely, "on topic".

Nice delete, btw.

Next move: lock thread.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 12, 2013, 08:14:49 AM

The selection of Mark Barron to this rookie team is a slap in the face to Martin and David and all the accomplished this year. He very well could be a solid safety for us, but he was anything but in '12.

He was a lot better in '12 than you gave him credit for . He was just surrounded by the worst secondary in the league. The people in the know obviously recognized his play.

Face it , you were wrong again , stupid.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 12, 2013, 08:21:38 AM

They're all ballers- the future of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for seasons to come.

This is the type of draft we needed to get this team over the top. If we can follow it up in the next two years with even solid drafts we could be primed for some playoff appearances.

This draft reminds me of what happened to get us on the map in the 90's

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 12, 2013, 08:22:40 AM

They're all ballers- the future of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for seasons to come.

Says the guy who thought Michael Clayton was a future superstar after his rookie year.

So did Gruden

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 12, 2013, 08:23:13 AM

The selection of Mark Barron to this rookie team is a slap in the face to Martin and David and all the accomplished this year. He very well could be a solid safety for us, but he was anything but in '12.

He was a lot better in '12 than you gave him credit for . He was just surrounded by the worst secondary in the league. The people in the know obviously recognized his play.

Face it , you were wrong again , stupid.

He was in the top 3, or at least he was late in the season, in pass defenses for safeties. I think many people wouldn't have thought this. He wasn't perfect but he was very good against the run and flashed in the pass game at the end of the year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 12, 2013, 09:04:52 AM

#creep-ass-nurse

Aww geez.... she's at it again? Java saving my pics is creepy as hell but with Morgan, its different. I'm used to that kind of treatment from a woman and find it flattering.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 12, 2013, 09:16:32 AM

Besides Harrison Smith and Mark Barron, who were the other rookie Safety's that played any amount of time for their team?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 12, 2013, 09:17:05 AM

Lol @ the delirious clown. "People in the know". Ha. That is definitely not a group that I would want to be a part of if you consider yourself a member. You are a child and an instigator who is incapable of meaningful dialogue. You are useless and a running joke for people on this board, simpy. You are no different than the spam Louis Vuitton ads, and it's enjoyable that the red X eliminates your BS from view with the exception of people quoting your nonsense. "You mad bro?" seems to be your "go-to", when following around myself, Biggs, and Boid. The butt-hurt is strong in you. As far as, being "wrong"....I've got a LONG way to go to even get close to you in that regard, so don't worry, there is no threat of me surpassing you in the "wrong" category. Enjoy your trolling and instigating.

Anyway, BucNY. Barron was also near the top of the list in missed tackles for safeties, and struggled in redzone and 3rd down coverages. There is a difference between flashing at the end of the year, and having a PD on the last play of the year.
: January 12, 2013, 09:18:58 AM chace1986

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 12, 2013, 09:27:56 AM

Besides Harrison Smith and Mark Barron, who were the other rookie Safety's that played any amount of time for their team?

McMillian is probably in 3rd behind those two. He played a little over 50% of their snaps.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 12, 2013, 09:31:23 AM

#creep-ass-nurse

Aww geez.... she's at it again? Java saving my pics is creepy as hell but with Morgan, its different. I'm used to that kind of treatment from a woman and find it flattering.

No surprises this morning from the usual PR jesters, that's for sure.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 12, 2013, 09:37:56 AM

Look ....this is chace "ignoring " me .

You fail , and Barron is on the All rookie team. U mad ?

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#28 : January 12, 2013, 09:42:50 AM

Awesome. If Barron can expand on his body if work next season, we will have a solid safety. Hopefully he blows up though. Solid isn't good enough.

You're bi-polar.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 12, 2013, 09:58:44 AM

Awesome. If Barron can expand on his body if work next season, we will have a solid safety. Hopefully he blows up though. Solid isn't good enough.

You're bi-polar.

LOL

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rookies Mark Barron, Lavonte David, and Doug Martin NFL All Rookie Team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools