Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rookies Mark Barron, Lavonte David, and Doug Martin NFL All Rookie Team « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 12, 2013, 10:27:50 AM

Besides Harrison Smith and Mark Barron, who were the other rookie Safety's that played any amount of time for their team?

McMillian is probably in 3rd behind those two. He played a little over 50% of their snaps.

Thanks.  So basically the only other option at Safety never started a game this year.  Yippee.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 12, 2013, 10:57:00 AM

Besides Harrison Smith and Mark Barron, who were the other rookie Safety's that played any amount of time for their team?

McMillian is probably in 3rd behind those two. He played a little over 50% of their snaps.

Thanks.  So basically the only other option at Safety never started a game this year.  Yippee.

Pretty. Much.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#32 : January 12, 2013, 11:48:07 AM

Pretty. Much.

Barron is a baller

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 12, 2013, 11:51:07 AM

and the Tallest Midget award goes to.... lmao

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 12, 2013, 12:37:52 PM

Congrats to our All-Rookie Baller

Baller.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#35 : January 12, 2013, 03:48:55 PM

Congrats to our All-Rookie Baller

Baller.

Boy he can hit

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 12, 2013, 04:37:47 PM

Yes, congrats on:
Getting a 15 yard penalty.
Getting a big hit on a 20+ yard gain.
A gift INT courtesy of 2 LBs hitting the TE.
A nice deflection.
A preseason INT courtesy of Ronde.
A meaningless hit on Steve Smith.
A nice disruption play.

Thank you for being the 2nd best rookie safety out of 3 who played 50% of their teams snaps.
Thank you for missing 13 tackles(12th most out of 85 safeties who had at least 300 snaps).
Thanks for being in the top 10 in TDs allowed, receiving yards allowed, yards per reception and penalties against(out of 43 safeties who played 75% of their teams snaps).

Excellent work.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 12, 2013, 04:44:54 PM

Don't take this away from Barron Chace. It's a good thing for our Bucs AND him. He's going to improve.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 12, 2013, 04:48:46 PM

I think he probably will improve.

...but him being "selected" to this team by happened by default.

Him also being on this list degrades what Martin and David did this year. Martin and David were spectacular. Barron was "meh".

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 12, 2013, 05:12:02 PM

Yes, congrats on:
A nice deflection.
A nice disruption play.

Thank you for being the 2nd best rookie safety out of 3 who played 50% of their teams snaps.
Thank you for missing 13 tackles(12th most out of 85 safeties who had at least 300 snaps).
Thanks for being in the top 10 in TDs allowed, receiving yards allowed, yards per reception and penalties against(out of 43 safeties who played 75% of their teams snaps).

Excellent work.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 12, 2013, 05:24:53 PM

Don't take this away from Barron Chace. It's a good thing for our Bucs AND him. He's going to improve.

He's mad and bitter . So mad and bitter he can't even be happy for a player on the team he roots for.

Sad isn't it ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 12, 2013, 05:38:51 PM

Yes, congrats on:
A nice deflection.
A nice disruption play.

Excellent work.

Like I said in my next post, I think he will improve, but he was barely average for much of the year. My responses above were to cherry-picked highlights that do not properly represent Barron's performance over 1100+ plays this season.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 12, 2013, 05:59:57 PM

fair enuff

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#43 : January 12, 2013, 06:08:28 PM

Yes, congrats on:
A nice deflection.
A nice disruption play.

Excellent work.
There is no such thing as a meaningless hit on Steve Smith.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : January 12, 2013, 06:13:30 PM

and there should've been no penalty for the hit on RG3

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rookies Mark Barron, Lavonte David, and Doug Martin NFL All Rookie Team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools