Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFF and EJ « previous next »
Page: 1

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
: January 11, 2013, 07:46:28 PM

PFf defenders and detractors, what say you?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/11/2012-pff-allnfc-south-team/
: January 11, 2013, 07:48:14 PM Bschucher

ufcguy32

Starter

#1 : January 11, 2013, 09:17:58 PM

all i read was ej biggers and burst into laughter....dude lost all credibility with that one.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 11, 2013, 09:26:47 PM

I don't have as big a problem with Biggers as some here do.  For a 7th round pick, he is holding his own.  With a new DB coach, we could see a lot of improvement on playing the ball a bit more.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 11, 2013, 09:45:15 PM

Tallest midget. Who would you put in front of him?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 11, 2013, 10:03:11 PM

Tallest midget. Who would you put in front of him?

Still, the guy isn't all that bad in close quarters.

To answer your question though, #1FA and banks or Milliner. If not, Wright (when he's off the Co...I mean adderall).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 11, 2013, 10:09:01 PM

Chris Gamble is way, way way better than Biggers.

Best CB in the division

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 11, 2013, 10:21:46 PM

Biggers just doesn't have the corner skills. He is always with his guy, but all the basic things he should already know, he doesn't. He misses out on so many INTs or at least knocking the ball down because he never turns his head around.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 11, 2013, 10:41:45 PM

Chris Gamble is way, way way better than Biggers.

Best CB in the division

Gamble's been on IR most of the year

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 11, 2013, 10:45:32 PM

Biggers just doesn't have the corner skills. He is always with his guy, but all the basic things he should already know, he doesn't. He misses out on so many INTs or at least knocking the ball down because he never turns his head around.

The new DB coach can cure that.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 11, 2013, 11:08:18 PM

The new DB coach can cure that.
I don't know, I always thought of Raheem Morris as a good coach for the DBs and he couldn't fix EJ.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFF and EJ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools