Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How would you rate the NFL postseason quarterbacks ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 13, 2013, 10:46:38 AM

The Pats window is closing and they know it - it is why they took a shot on our knucklehead.

As long as Brady is there, they'll be in the conversation

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 13, 2013, 11:31:05 AM

The Pats window is closing and they know it - it is why they took a shot on our knucklehead.

As long as Brady is there, they'll be in the conversation
If they can play a solid/average defense they will be in the conversation as other teams in the playoffs that year....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 13, 2013, 05:14:10 PM

Russell played well today, I wouldn't put the loss on him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 13, 2013, 05:37:22 PM

After a cold start(0 points in 1st half) getting his team the lead late in the 4th Q is just a bad game for a proven loser like Freeman. When the defense was asked to protect the lead they failed, definitly not Wilson's fault, he carried that #1 defense all year to the POs, would have been nice if atleast once they would have standen up and helped him during that year, but oh well. Maybe if SEA drafts another QB next year those problems will be solved, maybe overpaying Wilson does help here too.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 13, 2013, 05:38:55 PM

the loss goes to horrific playcalling on 3rd and 4th & 1

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#20 : January 13, 2013, 05:52:33 PM

the loss goes to horrific playcalling on 3rd and 4th & 1

And giving up the sack at the end of the first half.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 13, 2013, 06:39:32 PM

After this weekend......

Russell Wilson......way up
Manning.............down a bit
Brady....................same
Schaub.................same
Flacco...............up some
Rodgers...............same
Kaepernick........way up
Ryan....................same

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 16, 2013, 03:48:14 PM

Wilson's PC after the game was impressive; seems a very grounded, mature kid, and only 24!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127256/article/seattle-seahawks-will-listen-on-matt-flynn-gm-says

I'd say Flynn is a tad pricey as a b/u QB ;D

And Wilson played some minor league baseball too. Hadn't known that

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/16660/how-good-was-russell-wilson-at-baseball

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 16, 2013, 09:15:42 PM

Wilson's PC after the game was impressive; seems a very grounded, mature kid, and only 24!
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000127256/article/seattle-seahawks-will-listen-on-matt-flynn-gm-says

I'd say Flynn is a tad pricey as a b/u QB ;D

And Wilson played some minor league baseball too. Hadn't known that

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/16660/how-good-was-russell-wilson-at-baseball

I have to think they will shop Flynn, and if not successful, release him outright.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 16, 2013, 09:17:05 PM

Everything about Wilson is impressive...he possesses so much of what i'd love to see from our QB

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#25 : January 16, 2013, 09:17:57 PM

Just a reminder.   I wanted the Bucs to draft Russell Wilson.   You called me a troll for saying that...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 16, 2013, 09:21:11 PM

Just a reminder.   I wanted the Bucs to draft Russell Wilson.   You called me a troll for saying that...

How is that Tebow prediction working out.?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 16, 2013, 09:21:20 PM

link?

furthermore..... i don't know that i've ever called you a troll. An attention whore? Yup!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 16, 2013, 09:27:13 PM

And that is better?????? LMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 16, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

Yea I'd say attention whore is worse than troll. It's a step up.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How would you rate the NFL postseason quarterbacks ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools