Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens-Broncos « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#120 : January 13, 2013, 10:01:28 AM

What are the odds that the Aaron Rodgers hype was also put to bed yesterday?

What hype?

For one, I believe you were saying he deserved to be the MVP - along with Peterson, who also lost last weekend.

For the record, I think the "hype" on all three players was warranted.  I'm just pointing out that the "hype" shouldn't be diminished because their teams lost.

I have never said he was this year's MVP.....for me, its Peterson without question. In the thread about the best player in the league, i said its Rodgers. Different argument.

Yes, you've said AP would be your MVP, but you were hyping Rodgers for MVP over Manning.

If this was directed to me...i said i'm not buying the Manning hype and haven't seen anything to warrant him being MVP. Comeback Player? Hell yea. Rodgers has more TDs, less INTs and a higher QB rating.

The Peyton Manning for MVP hype makes me crazy. Rodgers threw for 2 more tds, 3 less ints without the benefit of Jennings for 8 gms and Jordy  for 5.

Are you really trying to say there isn't any hype behind Aaron Rodgers?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#121 : January 13, 2013, 10:03:56 AM

I haven't heard any of the talkin heads hyping Rodgers....its been a Manning/Peterson debate for the last month or so.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens-Broncos « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools