Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens-Broncos « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 12, 2013, 07:14:50 PM

Quite a game. Questionable officiating. Best I've seen the Ravens play all year though.

Draft Aaron Donald

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#31 : January 12, 2013, 07:15:09 PM

Ravens are handing this game away.
what game are you watching?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 12, 2013, 07:21:27 PM

Worst officials ever.

This is looking freakishly accurate.
Been saying for a while - these guys aren't all that much - the difference between these refs and the replacement refs was more in communication of calls then getting calls made properly

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 12, 2013, 07:24:00 PM

the game where Flacco has missed Smith wide open twice, Ravens fail to convert on 3rd and short twice, and they allow 2 special team tds. Like i said....giving the game away.

Edit: and miss another opportunity to keep Manning on the bench. Ugh!!

-------------------------------------------------------

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 12, 2013, 07:31:09 PM

I don't know, as I watch this game it just makes me realize how far away we actually are from being a real contender. I think they both look pretty damn impressive.

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 12, 2013, 07:33:04 PM

Cary Williams' FA stock is dropping.

Draft Aaron Donald

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 12, 2013, 07:33:05 PM

the game where Flacco has missed Smith wide open twice, Ravens fail to convert on 3rd and short twice, and they allow 2 special team tds. Like i said....giving the game away.

Do the officials handing the Ravens a pick/six and fumble turned TD count against Baltimore at all?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 12, 2013, 07:35:22 PM

Nice tackle, Ray Lewis.

Why don't you tackle the Player instead of the Ground??

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 12, 2013, 07:36:46 PM

Do the officials handing the Ravens a pick/six and fumble turned TD count against Baltimore at all?

How did the refs give them a pick 6? And contrary to Dierdorf's protests, the ruling should have stayed as called due to being inconclusive.

-------------------------------------------------------

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 12, 2013, 07:44:15 PM

How did the refs give them a pick 6?

I think the pick-six was pretty clearly PI on Eric Decker.

And contrary to Dierdorf's protests, the ruling should have stayed as called due to being inconclusive.

If that wasn't the tuck rule, I'm not sure what is.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#40 : January 12, 2013, 07:51:38 PM

I don't know, as I watch this game it just makes me realize how far away we actually are from being a real contender. I think they both look pretty damn impressive.

Both teams have receivers that catch the ball (most of the time) when it is thrown anywhere in their vicinity......Vjax and Mike Williams do that occasionally, but not enough - and not when it counts.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 12, 2013, 07:53:22 PM

Both teams have receivers that catch the ball (most of the time) when it is thrown anywhere in their vicinity......Vjax and Mike Williams do that occasionally, but not enough - and not when it counts.

Yes, it's the receivers that separates these teams from the Buccaneers.

Good gawd, you are clueless.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 12, 2013, 07:56:36 PM

I think the bigger difference is both teams have a defense that does not suck unlike the Bucs.

HolyBuc

Starter
#43 : January 12, 2013, 07:56:48 PM

John Fox hasn't changed even with Peyton.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 12, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

And contrary to Dierdorf's protests, the ruling should have stayed as called due to being inconclusive.

If that wasn't the tuck rule, I'm not sure what is.

Dierdorf made up his mind and wasn't letting anything change it. Even the COMPLETE replay.
It looked like to me, Peyton, at the end of his 'tuck', attempted to shuttlepass the ball away (watch his hand). That's when he lost it....
: January 12, 2013, 07:59:08 PM TheChronicHotAir

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens-Broncos « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools