Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens-Broncos « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#105 : January 12, 2013, 10:06:50 PM

I think the refs gave off that vibe.
Completely agree, like when they picked up the flag for excessive celebration on the Broncos.
They were completely one sided.   ::)

And if you watched that was eventually the correct call.  On a meaningless penalty anyway.
No it wasn't, the flag should have been for a group celebration, it was nothing to do with Decker coming from the bench to celebrate (isn't that flagable?) with no helmet.
There were bad calls both ways.

gone

Hall of Famer
#106 : January 12, 2013, 10:13:05 PM

Completely agree, like when they picked up the flag for excessive celebration on the Broncos.

And if you watched that was eventually the correct call.  On a meaningless penalty anyway.
No it wasn't, the flag should have been for a group celebration, it was nothing to do with Decker coming from the bench to celebrate (isn't that flagable?) with no helmet.

Wasn't planned, they never call that, on a spontaneous group.  The only reason the flag came out was because of Decker.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#107 : January 12, 2013, 10:17:13 PM

Wasn't planned, they never call that, on a spontaneous group.  The only reason the flag came out was because of Decker.
I've seen that called plenty of times, it happens most weeks depending on who the NFL wants to help try and win that week.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#108 : January 12, 2013, 11:03:19 PM

Manning now one and done in the playoffs 8 times out of 12 appearances.  The NFL is tough especially the playoffs.

I've been waiting all season for this....may the Manning hype be put to bed. Hell.....freakin Tebow won a gm with that supporting cast. Right Java?
LOL - you're right.  And his inability to play CB in a prevent is sooo poor.

Had they won, he'd have gotten full credit for the 2 special team TDs so yes, i'm fine with blaming him for the piss poor coverage.  ;D

When the Seahawks take it to the over-rated Matty Ice tmrw, this will have been one helluva profitable wknd.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#109 : January 12, 2013, 11:58:13 PM

You can tell the media is pretty ticked off they aren't going to get the Brady vs Manning match-up they have been praying for

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#110 : January 13, 2013, 12:26:29 AM

I certainly didn't think anyone was going to beat the Broncos after the Pittsburgh game.  It took a herculean effort by the Ravens and Manning was making poor throws under pressure.  Almost looked like he was out of gas. You could tell by the look on his face that the interception can only be blamed on him. That will make for a long offseason.  One of the best recent games I can remember.  That really was a classic game. 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#111 : January 13, 2013, 01:01:36 AM

You can tell the media is pretty ticked off they aren't going to get the Brady vs Manning match-up they have been praying for

Yes but they can fall back on Ray Lewis retirement hype.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#112 : January 13, 2013, 01:04:04 AM

Or a Harbaugh/Harbaugh game.

gone

Hall of Famer
#113 : January 13, 2013, 01:55:39 AM

The "HarBowl", I can see it now.  Call your union rep and get those refs in line!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#114 : January 13, 2013, 07:51:12 AM

@CSteele32
Great moment @ 1.5 hours after the game, Peyton Manning and his family waited to congratulate @raylewis52 #ravens

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#115 : January 13, 2013, 09:41:32 AM

Manning now one and done in the playoffs 8 times out of 12 appearances.  The NFL is tough especially the playoffs.

I've been waiting all season for this....may the Manning hype be put to bed. Hell.....freakin Tebow won a gm with that supporting cast. Right Java?
LOL - you're right.  And his inability to play CB in a prevent is sooo poor.

I was happy to see the Adrian Peterson hype put to bed last week.

What are the odds that the Aaron Rodgers hype was also put to bed yesterday?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#116 : January 13, 2013, 09:44:42 AM

What hype?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#117 : January 13, 2013, 09:51:20 AM

What hype?

For one, I believe you were saying he deserved to be the MVP - along with Peterson, who also lost last weekend.

For the record, I think the "hype" on all three players was warranted.  I'm just pointing out that the "hype" shouldn't be diminished because their teams lost.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#118 : January 13, 2013, 09:53:37 AM

No doubt, three great players.  Of course they will be hyped or the NFL isn't doing their job.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#119 : January 13, 2013, 09:56:59 AM

What hype?

For one, I believe you were saying he deserved to be the MVP - along with Peterson, who also lost last weekend.

For the record, I think the "hype" on all three players was warranted.  I'm just pointing out that the "hype" shouldn't be diminished because their teams lost.

I have never said he was this year's MVP.....for me, its Peterson without question. In the thread about the best player in the league, i said its Rodgers. Different argument.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ravens-Broncos « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools