Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers Vs. 49ers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 12, 2013, 10:55:42 PM

Hopefully the Seahawks beat Atlanta, I would like to see a Niners/Seahawks NFC Championship game.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

McCoy93

Starter

#16 : January 12, 2013, 10:56:26 PM

Kapernick is what I thought Freeman would be after that 2nd year

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 12, 2013, 10:58:06 PM

Kapernick is what I thought Freeman would be after that 2nd year

ohhh no!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#18 : January 12, 2013, 11:01:47 PM

You gotta get that Jennings.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 12, 2013, 11:06:37 PM

Nice looking offense.....[niners]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#20 : January 12, 2013, 11:06:57 PM

If you can touch it you can catch it!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 12, 2013, 11:08:01 PM

Nice looking offense.....[niners]

this team will have 600+ yds of total offense tonite. Holy crap!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 12, 2013, 11:14:38 PM

Dixon scores.....IIRC he is a free agent too.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#23 : January 12, 2013, 11:15:39 PM

The 49ers defense looks lost out there.  Remember week 16 when Seattle owned the 49ers? A rematch next week would be awesome.

MrGruden

Second String

#24 : January 12, 2013, 11:17:48 PM

They should get competition for Rodgers. Clearly it's his fault  his defense can't stop anyone. They should trade for pat delvin.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#25 : January 12, 2013, 11:21:13 PM

We'd be getting the short end of the stick, but maybe they'll trade us Rodgers for Freeman straight up.

gone

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 12, 2013, 11:30:11 PM

All I want is for Josh Free to run for a first down a few times a game, and Colin Kap does this?!?!?

Is there any fairness in this world?

I gave up on Freeman running, he should, but it doesn't seem part of his game anymore.

That would require balls.  Josh seems to have lost his.  Or are we still waiting for his to drop?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 12, 2013, 11:30:17 PM

Bogus call on that PI

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#28 : January 12, 2013, 11:32:57 PM

All I want is for Josh Free to run for a first down a few times a game, and Colin Kap does this?!?!?

Is there any fairness in this world?

I gave up on Freeman running, he should, but it doesn't seem part of his game anymore.

That would require balls.  Josh seems to have lost his.  Or are we still waiting for his to drop?

Doesn't he turn 25 tomorrow?  That means he is going to be great, because he won't be so younganymore right.  Maybe they drop tonight?!?

MrGruden

Second String

#29 : January 12, 2013, 11:35:12 PM

We'd be getting the short end of the stick, but maybe they'll trade us Rodgers for Freeman straight up.

I don't think the Bucs want a qb that throws INTs in the playoffs. If they're smart they'll give up draft picks for pat delvin and sign chad spann
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers Vs. 49ers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools