Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL! Tebow >>>> Manning « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#120 : January 14, 2013, 02:24:44 PM

How long will it take this time before you change your nick to BucForcedTrauma? Or BlountForcedTrauma(that actually would some sense)?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#121 : January 14, 2013, 02:25:32 PM

It's either trolling or delusion.

Just because we have a difference of opinions doesn't make me a troll...

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#122 : January 14, 2013, 02:25:46 PM

I have a new respect for Tebow fans. You Tebow fans are passionate ones. The guy is never gonna come here but you guys are relentless with it. Good for you guys, good for you.

Loyalty can go a long ways. Truly not trolling, really would love to see Tebow as the Bucs QB but obviously that's just me.
There is zero possibility you're not trolling,  No one that has the ability to use a computer is this stupid.

I better know how to use a computer I built myself...
That's what I'm saying.  I don't think you're that stupid.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#123 : January 14, 2013, 02:26:18 PM

How long will it take this time before you change your nick to BucForcedTrauma? Or BlountForcedTrauma(that actually would some sense)?

How many times have I said that was NEVER my name. There is another guy on this forum with that name, look it up.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#124 : January 14, 2013, 02:26:40 PM

Didn't this kid change his name from BlountForcedTrauma to TebowForcedTrauma?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#125 : January 14, 2013, 02:27:54 PM

Didn't this kid change his name from BlountForcedTrauma to TebowForcedTrauma?

My name was BucForcedTrauma and TebowForcedTrauma. AGAIN I was NEVER BlountForcedTrauma at any point. Like I said someone else on this forum has that name, it's not me...

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#126 : January 14, 2013, 02:50:51 PM

I vote trolling. Nobody could be that ignorant.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#127 : January 14, 2013, 03:42:23 PM

Trolling....

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#128 : January 14, 2013, 03:43:11 PM

Tebow is going to be unemployed next season. Why are people still so fixated on him?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#129 : January 14, 2013, 03:43:34 PM

I try and stay off the red board threads but this was was out of control. First of all I deleted the posts with the offensive words and those who wrote them, consider it a warning (as if you care). Secondly though, say what you want about Manning's 9-11 playoff record, but that is 20 games he WENT to the playoffs.

I think Tebow is a nice guy, but a terrible NFL QB. Can 32 NFL teams, owners, general managers, pro personnel guys and coaches all be wrong? I'm going to go with their opinions over anyone's on message boards. Not being disrespectful, but do you seriously think all of these teams would risk wins and rings, if they thought Tebow could actually win a Super Bowl? These guys get paid to do this.

Again, if there were 10-15 teams inquiring about Tebow's services then maybe it is worth a discussion. But as of now, no one wants the guy. I can't believe that this topic actually is worthy of 6 pages of threads. Of course I shouldn't be surprised as it generated the most phone calls of any topic on mine, and all the other shows on 98.7 The Fan.

Just my two cents, let the bashing begin.

MC

You defend Freeman though who has done what for Tampa Bay? Oh that is right absolutely nothing... Tebow knows how to win championships he has done it before. Freeman knows how to win championships because he has done it before too right? Oh wait... He hasn't.... Please tell us more about how Freeman should be the QB in 2013...

Again, where are the teams lining up to trade for or sign him if he is released? To use your line..oh wait there aren't any... Please tell me how winning in college means anything. By your account Chris Weinke, Eric Crouch, Ken Dorsey, and Gino Torretta should have numerous Super Bowl rings, right? Heck my high school JV team won the county championship, I should have a Super Bowl ring since I "know" how to win championships.
Any chance you can play corner Mark?  We could really use a championship caliber corner on this team, and even league minimum has got to pay better than PR....

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#130 : January 14, 2013, 05:11:36 PM

It's either trolling or delusion.

Just because we have a difference of opinions doesn't make me a troll...

Don't think you are a troll, just blinded as a believer in a QB that nobody wants.  Your posts outside of Tebow show you are not a troll, but you Tebow believers are a little too crazy over one player who has not shown anything extraordinary in the NFL.  The arguements about college success for QBhold as much water for measuring NFL success for a coach.  They are two different animals.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#131 : January 14, 2013, 05:18:55 PM

The dude seems like a pretty good athlete, just not a NFL QB.   Might as well think about a position change, and he could possibly stay on a NFL squad as a TE or whatever.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL! Tebow >>>> Manning « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools