Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL! Tebow >>>> Manning « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 12, 2013, 09:09:50 PM

Oh and to add one other thing.
2011 Timmy led to him being traded away and turned into a punt protector on a team that started Mark Sanchez at QB.
2012 Manning (likely this seasons MVP) will lead to the Broncos being considered one of the favorites to make it to at least the AFC Championship game in 2013.

cgnumber7

Starter

#16 : January 12, 2013, 09:10:36 PM

It is really simple, God punished the Broncos for what they did to Tebow.  Besides go back in history Manning is a playoff choker.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 12, 2013, 09:10:36 PM

2011 Timmy led to him being traded away and turned into a punt protector on a team that started Mark Sanchez at QB.
2012 Manning (likely this seasons MVP) will lead to the Broncos being considered one of the favorites to make it to at least the AFC Championship game in 2013.

You have no response to my last statement? How fitting.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 12, 2013, 09:17:01 PM

It is really simple, God punished the Broncos for what they did to Tebow.  Besides go back in history Manning is a playoff choker.

...and he's punished the NY area for their mistreatment of His Son, Timmmmmaaay Tebow.

: January 12, 2013, 11:17:49 PM TheChronicHotAir

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 12, 2013, 09:18:00 PM

'nuff said
Exactly what I was thinking...This time the Greatest QB Choked where the umm wannabee QB was.....errr no the wannabee got them through the first playoff game...LOL...OBD

cgnumber7

Starter

#20 : January 12, 2013, 09:21:17 PM

...and he's punished the NY area for their mistreatment of His Son, Timmmmmaaay Tebow.

Didn't god try to burn down the State of Colorado this summer??  ???
This is why we should trade free for Patrick Peterson then pick up the bow and receive God's fruitful blessings

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 12, 2013, 09:24:05 PM

So, they ended up at the same place, Manning just did it wth more style.

Tebow actually won a game, Manning didn't...
So what you are saying is Timmy was so good that the Broncos had to play an extra game to get to the same place.
That somehow makes him better?
Just to pile on Mannings Broncos put up 35 points in 1 game, Timmys ponies only had 38 in 2 games, not sure how that equates to better.

Manning threw two key interceptions did he not? Manning put up on 21 of those points. Tebow took over a 1-4 team. Manning had all season. Tebow threw for more yards and had no interceptions. He also scored the same amount of points as Manning
So what if Timmy took over mid season...
Manning .813 winning percentage (13 wins)
Timmy     .636 winning percentage (equates to 10 wins over a full season)
Now correct me if I'm wrong but 10 wins wasn't near good enough to be the #1 or 2 seed, so what exactly is the difference?

In terms of points, Timmy is better because he put up the same number of points in 2 games as Manning did in 1?
Yardage wise Timmy averaged 258 per game Manning put up 289, so who really performed better yardage wise?
I'd love to hear the "troll logic" in that.

You don't think having a QB that only completed 34% of his passes hinders a team just as much as one that throws a couple of picks?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 12, 2013, 09:26:55 PM

You have no response to my last statement? How fitting.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the rule that states I have to respond to you immediately, please accept my most sincere apology.
I shall go and speak to a moderator about getting a warning for that heinous breaking of rules.

Not responded to my previous post yet, what's taking you so long?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 12, 2013, 09:27:53 PM

Yup Tebow is clearly better than Manning.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 12, 2013, 09:28:59 PM

So what you are saying is Timmy was so good that the Broncos had to play an extra game to get to the same place.
Just to pile on Mannings Broncos put up 35 points in 1 game, Timmys ponies only had 38 in 2 games, not sure how that equates to better.

Manning threw two key interceptions did he not? Manning put up on 21 of those points. Tebow took over a 1-4 team. Manning had all season. Tebow threw for more yards and had no interceptions. He also scored the same amount of points as Manning
Now correct me if I'm wrong but 10 wins wasn't near good enough to be the #1 or 2 seed, so what exactly is the difference?

In terms of points, Timmy is better because he put up the same number of points in 2 games as Manning did in 1?
Yardage wise Timmy averaged 258 per game Manning put up 289, so who really performed better yardage wise?

You don't think having a QB that only completed 34% of his passes hinders a team just as much as one that throws a couple of picks?

Are you an idiot? Those stats I gave was from that one playoff game against the Steelers...

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 12, 2013, 09:34:36 PM

Are you an idiot? Those stats I gave was from that one playoff game against the Steelers...
Nope not an idiot, I'm just lowering myself to your level so I can see where your confusion came from.
Also you might want to go back and look at your post, NOWHERE is it stated that it was for just the Steeler game and nowhere were actual stats given.
"Tebow threw for more yards" is a statement not a statistic

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 12, 2013, 09:53:59 PM

If any idiot would take tebow over manning, well.... He'd be an idiot.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

NittanyBuc

Starter

#27 : January 12, 2013, 10:05:51 PM

Mark Sanchez started over Tebow. 'Nuff said.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 12, 2013, 10:09:31 PM

No way is Tebow is the same hemisphere as Manning.  That being said...Manning is a known choker in the playoffs.  His qb rating is 7-8 points LESS in the playoffs than the regular season.  That is a very telling stat. 

How Manning got the one ring is beyond me and a credit to Dungy.  manning is now 9-11 in the postseason.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 12, 2013, 10:12:01 PM

Mark Sanchez started over Tebow. 'Nuff said.
Not only that but when Sanchez got benched they went to McElroy.
Poor Timmy was a 2nd stringer in name only.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL! Tebow >>>> Manning « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools