Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL! Tebow >>>> Manning « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#30 : January 12, 2013, 10:15:19 PM

Well, since Tebow is so much better, he probably won't be available in the offseason, so I guess the Bucs should settle for targeting Manning to provide competition for Josh.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : January 12, 2013, 10:29:34 PM

Trolling trolling trolling..... get along little doggie.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : January 12, 2013, 10:31:01 PM

That word will make your tenure a short one, Tuna.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 12, 2013, 10:33:29 PM

One can only hope.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 12, 2013, 10:35:08 PM

So, I seem to remember there was a crack down on trolls a few weeks ago.. seems like there are at least 2 in this thread that need to be sent out.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 12, 2013, 11:12:11 PM

One might say that Manning is the greatest regular season QB of all time. Its the post season where he comes up short. Poor fella'.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : January 12, 2013, 11:17:34 PM

Even Manning's Super Bowl season. He was weak in the post season.. I don't think he was bad today but dear god did the drinks give up the long ball.  That heave with 31 seconds was inexcusable to allow.  The safety has to stay behind his man at all costs. It looked like a cover 2 look which is odd in that spot as a call and then the CB didn't get a bump on his man and also let him outside both of which are big no-no s in that coverage. 

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 12, 2013, 11:20:01 PM

The safety play on that ball was inexcusable and cost them the game.  Should have been a breakup or at least a tackle and force them to go for it with about 17 secs.  Though I'll bet Flacco would have hit Boldin for the TD anyway, but we'll never know.  Ray Ray going out with a bang!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 12, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

The safety play on that ball was inexcusable and cost them the game.  Should have been a breakup or at least a tackle and force them to go for it with about 17 secs.  Though I'll bet Flacco would have hit Boldin for the TD anyway, but we'll never know.  Ray Ray going out with a bang!
Dont forget that safety that threw those two interceptions...OBD

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 13, 2013, 01:24:29 AM

One might say that Manning is the greatest regular season QB of all time. Its the post season where he comes up short. Poor fella'.

Well, the guy can at least GET to the playoffs. And we know he can do it with any team he wants, almost every season (although, Denver has good defense).

Hardly anyone can say that, besides big manning.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#40 : January 13, 2013, 02:03:39 AM

Listening to Ray Lewis after the game with Sal Pal was proof that football is the best sport to watch.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 13, 2013, 05:10:20 AM

If any idiot would take tebow over manning, well.... He'd be Java.

Fixed

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 13, 2013, 08:22:47 AM

Well, the guy can at least GET to the playoffs. And we know he can do it with any team he wants, almost every season (although, Denver has good defense).

Hardly anyone can say that, besides big manning.

Tom Brady has done more with less

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : January 13, 2013, 08:34:48 AM

So, they ended up at the same place, Manning just did it wth more style.

Tebow actually won a game, Manning didn't...

LOL , i love it.

I think Colin Kapernick proved , again , that the option read works , even on the NFL level. Building an offense around the King of the option read , Tebow , wouldn't be the worst thing a team could do. I can think of a couple worse right off the top of my head  ( Starting Mark Sanchez )

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#44 : January 13, 2013, 08:41:19 AM

I do think the Broncos would have won that game with Tebow as their Quarterback.  The guy is a winner.   He proved that last year at home in the playoffs against the Steelers.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL! Tebow >>>> Manning « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools