Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: new coaches « previous next »
Page: 1

sealbuc2

Starter

: January 12, 2013, 09:36:48 PM

What are they waiting for? ???  I see all this about the late hire of Schiano last year . Whats the hold up on the new hires this year ?  Has anybody  herd of any interviews?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 12, 2013, 09:46:31 PM

Could be they are waiting on coaches from teams still in the playoffs or guys that are still with teams but may come free when new coaches are hired in Zona and Chicago.

HolyBuc

Starter
#2 : January 12, 2013, 10:04:57 PM

They didn't officially announce anyone last year till they announced everyone.  I imagine it will be the same way, I bet if you hang around One Buc you would run into McNulty.

CTGuyton

Second String

#3 : January 12, 2013, 10:51:45 PM

They're probably holding off a bit to see what happens with Sully.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#4 : January 12, 2013, 11:03:14 PM

All of these sound right.  I would also think they want to finish their evaluations maybe to figure out what they want in a coach at those spots.  I wouldn't panic much, the hires last year were good enough to get head coaching jobs in college this year.  I would say the most important are QB coach for Josh and DB coach for the new group.  Waiting to see if Sully is back is probably a smart move before filling the QB coach.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: new coaches « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools