Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: EJ Manuel « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

bucboi813

Starter

#45 : January 14, 2013, 06:11:13 AM

I'm a die hard NOLES fan ej sucks he cost is a national championship no way he should be a buc we already have one bum

Live free or die trying

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 08, 2013, 06:46:50 PM

I know I'll get more negative feedback than positive on this thread, but I don't care. EJ Manuel is basically Josh Freeman of 2010. You know, back before Freeman was lobotomized and started sucking. If EJ Manuel is still there in the 2nd round, we have to take him. Persoanlly, I think his stock will rise and he'll be gone before then...but if he is there he has to be the pick.

Bump for laughs.

Bwahahahahahahahahahabababa !!!!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#47 : December 08, 2013, 06:50:55 PM

I know I'll get more negative feedback than positive on this thread, but I don't care. EJ Manuel is basically Josh Freeman of 2010. You know, back before Freeman was lobotomized and started sucking. If EJ Manuel is still there in the 2nd round, we have to take him. Persoanlly, I think his stock will rise and he'll be gone before then...but if he is there he has to be the pick.

Bump for laughs.

EJ had 4 INT's while Glennon had 2 and 2 touchdowns.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#48 : December 08, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Neither QB looked good today.

Manuel hasn't been that bad this year, though.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 08, 2013, 06:55:32 PM

Not as good as Glennon....3rd round pick.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 08, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

manuel wasn't good but the pick number is deceptive

1st pick was on Stevie Johnson bricking the ball

2nd pick was Manuel

3rd pick was a bad throw but we got a break because foster didn't control it

4th "pick" was a fumble by the WR

Manuel was also brutalized by terrible penalties and an OL that couldn't block anything. I honestly believed that the result we saw from them was what was going to happen to us. watching their OL play made me feel really good about our OL in comparison

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 08, 2013, 07:33:19 PM

Manuel has looked good at times this season.  Then he was out with a injury for awhile. They will stick with him going into next season, he has shown enough to merit that much confidence in him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 08, 2013, 07:38:04 PM

Manuel has looked good at times this season.  Then he was out with a injury for awhile. They will stick with him going into next season, he has shown enough to merit that much confidence in him.

Which is much less than Glennon has shown.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#53 : December 08, 2013, 07:42:10 PM

Which is much less than Glennon has shown.

I wasn't really comparing the two. Just sayin the Bills will stick with him going forward.  Most GM's in the league are not like Red Board posters. A bad game, or a less than Pro Bowl season, and they want the guy sent to the Saskatchewan Rough Riders now !

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#54 : December 08, 2013, 08:11:01 PM

Glennon has played VERY well.. Today he might not of put up big numbers but he plays smart.. he does not make the mistakes that we screamed about with freeman..

I want to give him another year.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#55 : December 08, 2013, 08:13:12 PM

Glennon has played VERY well.. Today he might not of put up big numbers but he plays smart.. he does not make the mistakes that we screamed about with freeman..

I want to give him another year.

2nd INT was bad. 1st one was miscommuncation/slip/bad decision.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 08, 2013, 08:15:23 PM

yeah 2nd INT was horrendous

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#57 : December 08, 2013, 08:27:12 PM

The 2 QB's on the field today were both awful... yuck.

gone

Hall of Famer
#58 : December 08, 2013, 08:39:01 PM

Bump for laughs.

EJ had 4 INT's while Glennon had 2 and 2 touchdowns.

If EJ was our QB and had Glennon's day JDoub would be claiming how he showed he was a franchise QB today

#59 : December 08, 2013, 08:44:26 PM

barbour jackets The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. In other words, what the governing body says concerning any scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition to Paul admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to be approved by God, so that we need not be ashamed as we correctly handle the Word of God.
isabel marant There is this consignment store where I live called Buffalo Exchange and they only accept clothes (you get paid for the stuff you exchange) that are high quality fashionable so they have a nice selection. I bought a pair of billabong jeans there yesterday for 10 dollars. It also lets you test brands because if I end up liking these jeans a lot then I would definitly go to a store that sells Billabong (Pacific Sun) and buy them full priced..
abercrombie pas cher While the Civil War had little effect on Santa Barbara, the disastrous drought of 1863 ended the Rancho Period, as most of the cattle died and ranchos were broken up and sold. The building of Stearns Wharf in 1872 enhanced Santa Barbara's commercial and tourist accessibility; previously goods and visitors had to transfer from steamboats to smaller craft to row ashore. The luxurious Arlington Hotel dated from this period.
giuseppe zanotti And Margaret Eamon Hanes. She was educated in Canada and grew up there. Mrs. When the girls were small and brand name clothing wasn an issue, it was easier. But as ages increased, so did the dollar amount on the clothing. Good grief, you guys! The money they want for clothes in some of these mall stores! I have to sell a kidney.
louboutin pas cher soldes 23, 2008, day that changed my life, leading her to change her major from creative writing to political science ( concentration is 'elections' to volunteer for Obama's presidential campaign and now, in 2012, to volunteer for his re election effort. She views her job as people excited again, she said. For America, on operation run by the Democratic National Committee that grew out of the movement that swept Obama into the White House, resumed operations in Ohio in March 2009 more than two years before the president's re election effort formally began on April 4, 2011..

I never understood most of the anger towards lane splitters. You get the occasional Harley rider that lacks the skill to do it and has a hissy fit revving his engine until traffic clears a seven foot wide path for him, but mostly they just slip on through. They burn a fraction of the fuel. hollister outlet To all intents and purposes, the UK   or England more specifically   is now made up of two separate economies   London and the rest. And for these purposes by 'London' we can understand the area within, say, 70 miles of Westminster. And the bald unassailable fact seems to be that notwithstanding recession and austerity, London grows and thrives   while the rest languishes.. scarpe hogan prezzi The doll is hung up in the kitchen or bathroom at a height that is easy for small children to access. Because the doll is all fabric, it can be thrown in the laundry if it becomes soiled and then placed back on the wall. Making the doll is not hard if you have a sewing. http://www.chu-forex.fr/air-jordan-pas-cher That all they know and all they want. They don care about right or wrong. They are the center of their own universe. At first glance, a roller coaster is something like a passenger train. It consists of a series of connected cars that move on tracks. But unlike a passenger train, a roller coaster has no engine or power source of its own. http://www.mxitcms.com/tiffany/ Adjustment disorder: Adjustment disorder occurs when a person develops emotional or behavioral symptoms in response to a stressful event or situation. The stressors may include natural disasters, such as an earthquake or tornado; events or crises, such as a car accident or the diagnosis of a major illness; or interpersonal problems, such as a divorce, death of a loved one, loss of a job, or a problem with substance abuse. Adjustment disorder usually begins within three months of the event or situation and ends within six months after the stressor stops or is eliminated..

hogan prezzi They have NOT blocked one of the shirts yet, so let's support the cause! Go to the link and check out the "Skinny Girl" design they have not blocked yet!I am sure that some folks saw this in another comment thread and decided not to go along for the ride, but I am re posting for those who missed this. I resent the expression of the exclusion. The correct answer to the question Mr.
hollister outlet "The truth is that Bill McCollum leadership is part of what led to the removal of Jim Greer. This ad distorts the facts and was clearly created without any knowledge of what actually took place," Barbour said. "It has no place in this primary. 1 month later Dr. Tried to take me of the med. Heart stopped again.
peuterey sito ufficiale Go a little natural and light with the eye shadow. You want your lips to have a soft, natural look to them. No harsh reds or deep purples. Aptamer antagonists have been characterized for a wide range of proteins (reviewed in Cload et al, 2006), including cytokines (Rhodes et al, 2000, 2001; Ninichuk et al, 2008), growth factors (Bock et al, 1992; Jellinek et al, 1995; Pagratis et al, 1997; Ruckman et al, 1998; Rusconi et al, 2002), proteases, immunoglobulins (Wiegand et al, 1996), and cell adhesion molecules (Jenison et al, 1998; Watson et al, 2000). SELEX may be conducted against targets presented on the surface of cells (reviewed in Shamah et al, 2008), which allows the opportunity for direct selection of aptamer agonists as well. The first example of an aptamer agonist, targeting the co stimulatory receptor 4 1BB, with demonstrated efficacy in vivo was recently reported (McNamara et al, 2008)..

hollister outlet
woolrich sito ufficiale
peuterey
abercrombie soldes
hollister

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: EJ Manuel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools