Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: cary williams « previous next »
Page: 1

bucball1

Rookie
: January 13, 2013, 10:36:54 AM

Is he just flat out crazy. He turned down 15million over 3yrs from the Ravens.He says that he deserves 8-10 million a year an who is he again. Reminds me of the Spreewell deal yrs ago in the NBA. But this guy was a backup the only reason he is playing is because Williams an Webb are hurt. I don't know where he is going to get that deal l hope he is not even on Tampa's list

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 13, 2013, 10:41:47 AM

Impending free agent CB Cary Williams believes he might be worth $8-$10 million per year on the open market.
Williams turned down a three-year, $15 million offer from the Ravens prior to training camp last summer, then turned around and gave up over 1,000 yards, six touchdowns, and a 91.6 quarterback rating in his coverage this season. With Lardarius Webb expected to return from ACL surgery and former first-round pick Jimmy Smith aiming for a starting job, Williams may not be in Baltimore's plans

With those numbers against him, i would not throw anywhere near 8 million his way

big_JLB

Starter

#2 : January 13, 2013, 10:45:17 AM

8-10 might be a little much, but he did look good against demaryius thomas yesterday. 3 years 18-21 million wouldn't be that bad, IMO

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: cary williams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools