Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyler Bray « previous next »
Page: 1

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

: January 13, 2013, 09:28:01 AM

Ok, so I have been eying some QB's that could be there when the Buccaneers pick. I need some S.E.C. folks to give me the lowdown on Tyler Bray. I went to draft break down and read and watched videos. Anyone got anything on him? I know Dooley was fired at the end of the season as well, so there were some coaching issues.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#1 : January 13, 2013, 09:59:15 AM

Big time arm, small time brain.  Too c0cky with the ball, thinks he can fit it in any window, not a leader-at all.  Had maturity issues at UT.  But someone will draft him high based on the fact that he can throw it with the best of them.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 13, 2013, 10:01:00 AM

Bray when I watched him was a bit Freeman-esque in that he could look really good and then just be head shakingly awful. His accuracy isn't great (< 60%) and he was throwing 4 guys who will all be drafted.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 13, 2013, 10:11:10 AM

My roommate is from Tennessee and has a couple friends that are on the Vols football team and has met Bray before. He said Bray is the biggest pothead on campus and nobody on the football team likes him. I don't know how good or bad the coaching was, but with that receiving core he should have put up huge numbers.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 13, 2013, 01:21:54 PM

lol

DO NOT WANT

kid has talent but hes an idiot. schiano and him = gas and fire. kid has a garbage attitude and isnt a leader. makes terrible personal decisions off the field

McCoy93

Starter

#5 : January 13, 2013, 02:13:53 PM

He is similar to Ryan Mallet when he came out a couple of years; when i mean similar i mean in terms of talent and questionable character

RoddyBama1

Rookie

#6 : January 13, 2013, 02:40:27 PM

Big arm talent but responds horribly with any kind of pass rush. He loses all accuracy and make shad decisions with the slightest rush. He's also had trouble staying healthy. Do Not Want
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tyler Bray « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools