Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 9ers @ Falcons « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#30 : January 15, 2013, 04:29:35 PM

It would appear so. Ill just say again, hope the 9ers embarrass them and make them wish they never got this far haha.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 15, 2013, 08:19:15 PM

Hopefully Kaepernick runs wild, up and down that Georgia Dome field.  Another 180 yards rushing would be nice.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 15, 2013, 08:28:37 PM

Love to see them crush the birds.  I'd love to see a "Har-Bowl" too.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 15, 2013, 08:50:42 PM

Niners are favored by 3 or 4........depending on which book you look at.

Ravens big dogs.....getting 8 or 9.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 15, 2013, 10:05:43 PM

love watching Johnny Football too.  Next season will be fun with these mobile QBs.  Vicks must be feeling wierd for NOT doing well as a mobile QB.  His time is almost up cause his body sure is done for.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 15, 2013, 10:12:20 PM

love watching Johnny Football too.  Next season will be fun with these mobile QBs.  Vicks must be feeling wierd for NOT doing well as a mobile QB.  His time is almost up cause his body sure is done for.
Johnny Football is not a squeaky clean dude.  I was suprised to see he was a bit of a punk.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 15, 2013, 11:44:30 PM

Hopefully Kaepernick runs wild, up and down that Georgia Dome field.  Another 180 yards rushing would be nice.

I will be his biggest fan this weekend. Would help if the 9ers' D returns to form as well.

Is this an "Official" game day thread?

It can't be official unless Morgan is the originator

-------------------------------------------------------

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#37 : January 16, 2013, 07:35:32 AM

Falcons will win this game. It is their year.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 16, 2013, 07:54:38 AM

It makes me sick that the Fail-cons even have to be in this game. Seattle had that game won...damn field goal.

I want the 49ers to ultimately embarrass them at home...the tears of sadness will amuse me.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 9ers @ Falcons « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools