Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tight end is a major need for the Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : January 14, 2013, 11:05:41 PM

Tight End is a major need.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#16 : January 14, 2013, 11:14:34 PM

I wish we could hold off to next year. Austin Seferian-Jenkins is an absolute animal. Colt Lyerila out of Oregon will be a first rounder too   

smithcar

Starter

#17 : January 14, 2013, 11:37:48 PM

We need an upgrade at TE no doubt about it, not sure if we go after one until 3rd round though. CB is bigger need at this time. Hopefully we get better through FA, it still may be hard to attract FA to Tampa without overpaying

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 14, 2013, 11:39:40 PM

I wish we could hold off to next year. Austin Seferian-Jenkins is an absolute animal. Colt Lyerila out of Oregon will be a first rounder too
Why not get two?  Draft one next year as well.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#19 : January 14, 2013, 11:49:52 PM

Why not get two?  Draft one next year as well.

with how we want to run this offense, it's not a bad idea. I just hope selecting one doesnt stop us from taking ASJ. Had the chance to talk to him when he was here in Vegas for their bowl game. He's gigantic and can run

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 15, 2013, 01:07:00 AM

I don't follow college football enough to have an opinion on which TE is really the best. I do agree that it is a major need. As to what round, if we fill enough needs in free agency, I really don't care if it's in the first as long as the value is there. Depth is still a big problem for this team. We need to draft BPA and upgrade the talent level for the long haul. We had guys starting who wouldn't be backups on many other teams. The ideal situation is when the BPA fills a need, but that is rarely the case. This offseason is going to be fun.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 15, 2013, 01:39:44 AM

I could live without them drafting a TE this draft in April.  Too many other needs. on defense.  If they wanted to bring in Bennett's bro, I would be down with that. But use the draft picks for defense.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tight end is a major need for the Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools