Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Greg Schiano loves Rutgers players and he loves West Virginia players « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 14, 2013, 05:46:22 PM

Yea, I definitely don't think that is a fair criticism. You want a bad interview....look up ones with Cadillac or Talib.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 14, 2013, 06:04:24 PM

i would burn all my bucs stuff and pick another team if we actually did this, but I would die from ejaculating out all bodily fluids, if we took 'noles with every selection

We know.

;)

LOL!!!!!!!!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 14, 2013, 06:04:33 PM

Yea, I definitely don't think that is a fair criticism. You want a bad interview....look up ones with Cadillac or Talib.

09:31 AM ET 01.13 |

Some in the NFL community are predicting the draft stock of West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith will drop between now and April as teams learn more and more about how Smith is wired. Smith has the physical ability to be a first round pick, but NFL teams are wondering if he has the complete package. "He needs to have a strong interview," one front office man said. "And I don't think he will."

National Football Post

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 14, 2013, 06:09:23 PM

Some in the NFL community are predicting the draft stock of West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith will drop between now and April as teams learn more and more about how Smith is wired. Smith has the physical ability to be a first round pick, but NFL teams are wondering if he has the complete package. "He needs to have a strong interview," one front office man said. "And I don't think he will."

National Football Post

That's all fine and good, but based upon the interviews that I have seen him do, I think it's an unfair criticism.....but I don't hang out with Geno that often....so I suppose I could be wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 14, 2013, 06:52:39 PM

National Football Post

That's all fine and good, but based upon the interviews that I have seen him do, I think it's an unfair criticism.....but I don't hang out with Geno that often....so I suppose I could be wrong.

Could be smoke from someone wanting him to slide a bit.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 14, 2013, 07:22:41 PM

Geno Baby !      Would love to have a cam on Freeman when they announced the Bucs pick Geno with the #13 pick.

LOL.  That would be epic.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 14, 2013, 07:25:08 PM

The only problem is that if these players are on his team, maybe they aren't as good as he thinks. Maybe it's his defensive scheme that is the real problem, and these players just exploited it.

When is the West Virginia job coming open? Maybe Schiano can apply for his dream job there.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 14, 2013, 07:56:08 PM

i would burn all my bucs stuff and pick another team if we actually did this, but I would die from ejaculating out all bodily fluids, if we took 'noles with every selection

We know.

;)

meh. it happens. in all honesty theres only a few guys from FSU i want on this team. the others have better fits elsewhere

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 14, 2013, 08:49:23 PM

Round two: Logan Ryan, cornerback, Rutgers

In the second round, the Buccaneers address a massive need: cornerback. Ryan is one of a slew of good-but-not-great cornerbacks who should be available in the second round. He's not a shutdown cornerback, but he's good enough to start in the NFL early on. He's physical and a good tackler, as is usually the case with Schiano defenders, and would obviously fit his scheme wonderfully.

I hope that is not our #1 CB upgrade this offseason.   Might be good depth, if they already signed  Smith, or DRC, or got Milliner in the first.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 14, 2013, 10:52:54 PM

Geno Baby !      Would love to have a cam on Freeman when they announced the Bucs pick Geno with the #13 pick.

Nah, I'd love to see the look of relief on the faces of Biggers and Johnson once they realize they have a chance to see the field again.

Why start over with another inconsistent QB? Geno had his ups and downs as well. This place would roast the kid after his first pick.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 14, 2013, 10:58:06 PM

I would eagerly listen to a conversation between Crack-a-lack Williams and Thug Talib. Talib's voice is hilarious!

And Carnell's southern drawl is thick as Frank Gore's cranium.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 14, 2013, 11:00:29 PM

I would be cool with Geno pushing Freeman. Geno can pass.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 14, 2013, 11:02:03 PM

Geno has heart.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 14, 2013, 11:35:49 PM

National Football Post

Some NFL GM wants Geno Smith towards the middle of the first round.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#29 : January 14, 2013, 11:52:06 PM

Honestly if we ended up with Logan Ryan, Tavon Austin and Khaseem Green out of our first three picks I wouldnt be mad at all.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Greg Schiano loves Rutgers players and he loves West Virginia players « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools