Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow’s brother trolls the entire city of Denver on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« : January 14, 2013, 12:50:30 AM »

Tim Tebow’s brother trolls the entire city of Denver on Twitter
 .By Jay Busbee | Shutdown Corner – Sat, Jan 12, 2013 11:49 PM EST.. .

Sorry, Denver fans. This is from last year. (Getty Images)

Silly Denver fans. You thought you were rid of Tebow when your franchise icon John Elway traded him away? Ha ha HA. Tebow is done with you when HE decides he's done with you.

In 2010, the Broncos drafted Tebow, and last year, Tebow led the Broncos to a playoff win. This year, his replacement, some guy named Manning, threw two interceptions as Denver lost in overtime. And while no sane person would say that Tim Tebow is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, that didn't stop someone with a vested interest in Tebow in pointing out that the most recent Denver playoff win still came at the hands of Mr. Can't-Handle-The-NFL.

Tebow's brother Peter took to Twitter with a simple message: "Am I the only one in Denver who's happy right now?" Well, the Ravens are probably celebrating, but you get the point. (And just to drive that point home, Tebow retweeted someone who wrote, "That's karma, Elway.")

Of course, it's easier to make pro-Tebow jabs on Twitter than it is to score on Denver's secondary. Even so, this nonsense isn't going to stop until Peyton Manning actually wins a playoff game for Denver.

-Follow Jay Busbee on Twitter at @jaybusbee.-

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #1 : January 14, 2013, 01:02:38 AM »

Manning chokes and Tebow sucks. Come to think of it Elway did his share of choking too. I'd say it must have something to do with the altitude, but Tebow sucks at sea level too.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #2 : January 14, 2013, 01:06:03 AM »

Finally we find out Java's true identity.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #3 : January 14, 2013, 03:56:39 AM »

Ha!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

« #4 : January 14, 2013, 06:18:47 AM »

As far as I can tell Tebow and Manning got the team just as far in the playoffs.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #5 : January 14, 2013, 07:38:55 AM »

As far as I can tell Tebow and Manning got the team just as far in the playoffs.

Yes they did, and everyone knows what that means! They are both equally as good as the other.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #6 : January 14, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »

He shouldn't be trolling the fans....many Bronco fans loved Tebow....he should be trolling John Elway.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #7 : January 14, 2013, 08:39:01 AM »

Elway should tweet him back that his brother sucks.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #8 : January 14, 2013, 09:56:14 AM »

Elway should tweet him back the picture of his superbowl rings and calmly explain to him Timmy will never own one.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #9 : January 14, 2013, 10:09:55 AM »

dont you have to be good to troll?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #10 : January 14, 2013, 10:26:48 AM »

Karma isn't a Christian belief.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

« #11 : January 14, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »

Seems as if the Bronco D seriously regressed this year. A defense that no longer thinks it's up to THEM to win ball games sometimes unconsiously takes their foot off the pedal. That can happen when an "elite" QB joins their team...

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #12 : January 14, 2013, 01:43:42 PM »

You guys saying Tebow never won a ring how long has he been in the league? Seriously... Argue that years down the road not this early... n00bs

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #13 : January 14, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »

Um.... still hasn't won a ring.

Besides, Tim "laces in!" Tebow needs to grow a big-boy arm first before leaving placekicker duties to win the Superbowl.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #14 : January 14, 2013, 03:39:37 PM »

You guys saying Tebow never won a ring how long has he been in the league? Seriously... Argue that years down the road not this early... n00bs

Years down the road? He'll be out of this league in a few.....
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow’s brother trolls the entire city of Denver on Twitter « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools