Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow’s brother trolls the entire city of Denver on Twitter « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #15 : January 14, 2013, 04:06:24 PM »

Karma isn't a Christian belief.

Perhaps not ...although "reap what you sow" is a Christian belief.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #16 : January 14, 2013, 05:12:50 PM »

I don't think his bro should be talking smack.  Timmie boy will be unemployed very soon.  31 NFL GM's think he sucks, soon to be 32.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #17 : January 14, 2013, 05:50:22 PM »

Very true.

It's just when I hear the word karma, the first thing I think isn't exactly Christianity. Interesting word choice from a member of a family that claims to be very christian.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Behind Enemy Lines

Second String

« #18 : January 14, 2013, 05:54:37 PM »

You guys saying Tebow never won a ring how long has he been in the league? Seriously... Argue that years down the road not this early... n00bs

Why can't this argument be made now?  Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger both won a superbowl in their second season

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #19 : January 14, 2013, 05:59:51 PM »

You guys saying Tebow never won a ring how long has he been in the league? Seriously... Argue that years down the road not this early... n00bs

Why can't this argument be made now?  Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger both won a superbowl in their second season

It took Peyton Manning 9 years to win a ring. But if you really want to go ahead.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #20 : January 14, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »

And unlike Tebow, they actually START!

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

gone

Hall of Famer
« #21 : January 14, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »

Very true.

It's just when I hear the word karma, the first thing I think isn't exactly Christianity. Interesting word choice from a member of a family that claims to be very christian.

Karma has really lost much of it's religious "tone" and become a mainstream concept.  Nothing odd there at all.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

« #22 : January 14, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »

You can call it what ever you want, but obtaining satisfaction at the sorrow of others can not be christian belief. I hope his parents did atleast tell this theri other son, else this favourite son in law is nothing but a joke. But lets see what 'karma' got in mind for both of 'em, lol.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #23 : January 14, 2013, 06:54:20 PM »

I am tebowed out....I will be glad when their 15 minutes of fame are over.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #24 : January 14, 2013, 07:00:40 PM »

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #25 : January 14, 2013, 07:01:15 PM »

Tebozo's brother apologized

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #26 : January 14, 2013, 08:30:57 PM »

Tebozo.......LOL

I don't see the big deal of him switching to TE or whatever.  He could possibly have a pretty good career in the league at another position.  Why not give it a try.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 14, 2013, 09:38:16 PM »

Tebozo.......LOL

I don't see the big deal of him switching to TE or whatever.  He could possibly have a pretty good career in the league at another position.  Why not give it a try.

You would think that, however his ego is probably too big for that and there are only about 5 fan bases that aren't so stupid that they would be calling for him to be the QB..... Tampa Bay ain't one of those fan bases.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #28 : January 15, 2013, 02:48:05 AM »

" You can call it what ever you want, but obtaining satisfaction at the sorrow of others can not be christian belief. "

You certainly haven't let that stop you.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #29 : January 15, 2013, 07:49:13 AM »

Tebozo.......LOL

He's a natural runner with good power , vision, and balance . His hands on the other hand have never been proven . WHy wouldn't you just make him a power running back instead of a TE ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tim Tebow’s brother trolls the entire city of Denver on Twitter « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools