Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blast from the past.... « previous next »
Page: 1

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
: January 14, 2013, 04:53:49 AM

I recently held a party for a friend of mine who was relocating overseas. Toward the end of the party, he showed me an old video of a group of our Buc's friends, watching a Monday Night game in my first place after graduating college. It just so happened to be the week after my birthday. What a memorable game as a fan and a great birthday/housewarming gift. It was the Bucs/Rams Monday Night game back on 12/18/2000. Ironically enough that night, a young woman (the only female wearing a Bucs jersey) ,  whom I had never met; sat right down next to me. Wished me a happy birthday and screamed along side next to me at the television for 3 straight hours. Yesterday, that woman (who is now my wife and mother to our amazing son) and I talked about that game while reminiscing about our past. What's yours? Obviously, Dunn to King was mine....

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#1 : January 14, 2013, 06:05:46 AM

Why is your friend getting relocated overseas?    Is he going to work as a servant for some Arabic family?   If so, that's probably a good move.    I know a guy who did that and he's making over 100k a year doing that.    He said he's like a butler and it's easy work.   Sadly, that's much a better salary than our troops get.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blast from the past.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools