Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow deserved better from the NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #45 : January 16, 2013, 08:01:09 AM »

And start him

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
« #46 : January 16, 2013, 08:40:07 AM »

Soooo, the media created the circus, now nobody wants the circus, so the media says Tebow didn't get a fair deal? Tough sheeuut. Tebow has had chances, but he hasn't shown the ability to adapt to the NFL. That's not unfair - it's talent evaluation. And I don't feel bad for the guy at all. It's the nature of the business.  Brooks, Lynch and Sapp were cut/not resigned. That's life in The NFL.

And I agree with the fact that it would be easier to root for Tebow if it wasn't for the Tebow crazies and the media.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #47 : January 16, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »

"Soooo, the media created the circus, now nobody wants the circus, so the media says Tebow didn't get a fair deal?"

This may sound strange to you, but have you considered the possibility that the media could consist of more than one person?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
« #48 : January 16, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »

As far as the topic heading.......What??

McBarron

Pro Bowler

« #49 : January 16, 2013, 09:40:12 AM »

Tebow would fit in well as a CFL QB. In fact, CFL teams would be idiotic to not sign him AND START HIM considering the AMERICAN fanbase that will follow the circus act that is Tebow.

So, if the NFL turns its back  on him, the CFL will come knocking ferociously.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

« #50 : January 16, 2013, 09:42:40 AM »

What are top salaries like in the CFL?  I mean, if you want back into the NFL, then using the CFL as a route makes sense, but if it doesn't have enough $$$ then Tebow could probably make more money Tebowing for cash on street corners.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

« #51 : January 16, 2013, 09:49:56 AM »

That's true, too.

I was thinking more like a Warren Moon route. And, no, I am not comparing Tebow to Moon as Tebow does not beat up on women. Other than that, both are prolific passers who were outcasted initially by the NFL.

Okay, someone needs to shoot me now.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
« #52 : January 16, 2013, 10:45:16 AM »

"Soooo, the media created the circus, now nobody wants the circus, so the media says Tebow didn't get a fair deal?"

This may sound strange to you, but have you considered the possibility that the media could consist of more than one person?

Really??? What a crazy idea!

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« #53 : January 18, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »

CFL has three downs, so they pass more, AND on a bigger field.  Timmay is DEFINITELY not cut out for that.
Dude, get a grip.

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #54 : January 18, 2013, 03:06:53 PM »

"I don't have anything personal against Tebow, but ......"  followed by a rip on Tebow both personally and professionally.

Life is a **CENSORED**, but Tebow has been, for the most part, treated like a piece of **CENSORED** since he has been in the NFL.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #55 : January 18, 2013, 03:29:03 PM »

"I don't have anything personal against Tebow, but ......"  followed by a rip on Tebow both personally and professionally.

Life is a **CENSORED**, but Tebow has been, for the most part, treated like a piece of **CENSORED** since he has been in the NFL.
+1

And the personal stuff is sooooo out of line - more nonsense about Tebow than ANY player I can recall.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #56 : January 18, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »

Josh Freeman just threw for 4000 yards...Josh Freeman.  Tebow had games of 6-22 for 60 yds and 9-26 for 136 yds in two of his last three games.

I love the guy because of UF but how much evidence is needed?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #57 : January 18, 2013, 04:17:32 PM »

Josh Freeman just threw for 4000 yards...Josh Freeman.  Tebow had games of 6-22 for 60 yds and 9-26 for 136 yds in two of his last three games.

I love the guy because of UF but how much evidence is needed?

Hell just froze over.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

« #58 : January 18, 2013, 06:24:10 PM »

No person ruined Tebow.  Tebow is what he is.  If he is good enough to start he will regardless of who loves or hates him.  Michael Vick was accepted backi , because he could start.

I was waiting for the Duh Post...  Ony 13 posts late, but...  Congrats!

As far as the topic heading.......What??
Gregg Doyel...... ummm, I mean Michael89165743 also read the "How to write a headline for SEO" piece.

I love how the Tebowites claim "the NFL treated Timmy so badly"...  The guy has pocketed MILLIONS of dollars for his "body of work"...

We should all be so lucky as to realize an 8-figure income for his personal level of production (to date).

Think he is "out of the league" next year...?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #59 : January 18, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »

The last demi-god to walk the face of this earth was resurrected from the dead .... as will Tim Tebow.

He shall return.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow deserved better from the NFL « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools