Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow deserved better from the NFL « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#60 : January 18, 2013, 06:59:13 PM

" I love how the Tebowites claim... "

Looked like one or two people to me, but you do love to exaggerate.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#61 : January 18, 2013, 07:42:57 PM

That wasn't somebody exaggerating - that was nobody the T-shirt bait and switch guy...

And your comment about fingers - begs for someone to say something like I wouldn't want to poke you in the eye or something like that - so I would suggest finding another really smart comment to hurl at folks like Illuminator - he will stop if you start hitting at him with demeaning comments

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#62 : January 18, 2013, 07:54:06 PM

Looks like you need to take some time to get a grip on your emotions, little girl.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#63 : January 18, 2013, 07:55:42 PM

That wasn't somebody exaggerating - that was nobody the T-shirt bait and switch guy...

And your comment about fingers - begs for someone to say something like I wouldn't want to poke you in the eye or something like that - so I would suggest finding another really smart comment to hurl at folks like Illuminator - he will stop if you start hitting at him with demeaning comments
But i really want him/she to do it.
Well, that kind of desire will likely require you to visit another site. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#64 : January 18, 2013, 07:57:27 PM

Hey, I found your stepfather's watch.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#65 : January 18, 2013, 08:07:29 PM

Looks like you need to take some time to get a grip on your emotions, little girl.
im going to find you and give it to you good.

You're not going to try to make me wear one of those ugly ass t-shirts are you?
Because that's totally uncalled for.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#66 : January 18, 2013, 09:29:35 PM

The media tied this noose around Tebows neck. Now its time to string him up!!!!

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#67 : January 18, 2013, 09:35:38 PM

Tebow fans are lunatics.. some used to have a small amount of football knowledge, but they have let their love for a crap QB take it over.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#68 : January 18, 2013, 09:39:30 PM

He is such a **CENSORED**ty NFL QB. Id rather watch Gradkowski play. Cant wait for him to be a goner.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#69 : January 18, 2013, 10:37:25 PM

Tebow fans are lunatics...
So are those who go out of their way to complain incessantly about a player who is hardly ever on the field.  And they complain about his religious thoughts and beliefs more than anything else.  A crock isn't it!!!!''

Thank goodness most games don't show all those players who gather in the center of the field - folks would just stop watching games and go to full time witching about those lunatics praying incessantly after a game... Nutty.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#70 : January 18, 2013, 11:55:43 PM

weird
: January 18, 2013, 11:59:57 PM mrchillwill

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#71 : January 19, 2013, 12:07:33 AM

To me, the weirdest part of the whole thing is that the only time I ever hear about Tebow is on this board.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#72 : January 19, 2013, 12:12:14 AM

To me, the weirdest part of the whole thing is that the only time I ever hear about Tebow is on this board.
Not that, the conversation stick-it was having with you.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow deserved better from the NFL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools