Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Off-Seaon Predictions « previous next »
Page: 1

CanadianBuc

Starter
: January 15, 2013, 02:30:46 PM

I'm just letting everyone know that in 2-3 Weeks I will be releasing a COMPLETE off-season predictions including where EVERY Free Agent Lands, Team Needs, Draft, and even very early 2013-2014 Regular Season Predictions I will be updating it all every week and after each step i'll go back to my thread and see what I got right and what I got wrong.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 15, 2013, 02:36:39 PM

"Oh, Another thread made by TBBucs2002. oh what the hell ill check it out. what possibly could I lose? He's telling me he is gonna create a thread in 2-3 weeks? WHY?! Am I suppose to look forward to that or something? oh, better respond so I don't look like a complete **CENSORED**"

Okay....

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 15, 2013, 02:39:40 PM

"Wait, didn't this same guy allready create a thread called Off-Season Predictions? Oh yes, look there it is. On the first page."
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1302488.0.html

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3 : January 15, 2013, 02:42:32 PM

I'm just letting everyone know that in 2-3 Weeks I will be releasing a COMPLETE off-season predictions including where EVERY Free Agent Lands, Team Needs, Draft, and even very early 2013-2014 Regular Season Predictions I will be updating it all every week and after each step i'll go back to my thread and see what I got right and what I got wrong.
This has to be a joke.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#4 : January 15, 2013, 02:47:18 PM

You know what... its true I probably can't make a thread with full off-season predictions in 2-3 weeks so from now on I think i have learned my lesson. Let everyone else post and I'll just read and reply.

If only I knew how to delete threads...

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 15, 2013, 02:52:42 PM

You know what... its true I probably can't make a thread with full off-season predictions in 2-3 weeks so from now on I think i have learned my lesson. Let everyone else post and I'll just read and reply.

If only I knew how to delete threads...
Sure you can. But theres no bloody need to advertise about it 2 or 3 weeks ahead. It's not like I'm gonna hold my breath until you post the predictions.

CanadianBuc

Starter
#6 : January 15, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Ya I guess your right... Ill post when the time comes. Do you know how to delete threads.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 15, 2013, 03:00:39 PM

Nope. But you can lock it if you go back to the Red Board.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Off-Seaon Predictions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools